Chapter 10

It’s been two weeks since Harry woke from the coma and he’s finally being discharged from the hospital after lunch. Everyone is at the hospital, management sorting out the discharge papers and making sure fans aren’t outside when he goes home, Anne packing up all of his belongings that are at the hospital.

Over the past two weeks Louis had managed to keep a good distance away from Zayn so they hadn’t really talked to each other and lucky for Louis now that Harry was awake he didn’t really think about Zayn knowing.

Niall, Liam, Danielle and Zayn are all lead out of the room while the nurse helps Harry get changed from his hospital gown into a purple Jack Wills hoodie and grey track pants. They come back in once he’s dressed and help take out his bags to the car.

“Mum, where’s Louis?” Harry asks Anne as she helps him to stand up.

“I don’t know hunny, he told me he had something to take care of.” She answered then helped walk him out to the car, thanking the nurses on the way.

-o-

Liam helped Harry up the stairs to his apartment Niall opened the door for them and they found Louis standing by the couch with a massive smile on his face and his arms open wide.

“Welcome home Harold.” Louis looked over the moon about Harry coming back home Louis walks over to Harry and gives him a gentle hug and whispers in his ear ‘I’m glad your home.” and helps him over to the couch where a mini bed was set up with pillows and blankets from his room and a little bell sat on the coffee table and the T.V remote was sitting beside it. Harry pulled the blanket over himself and snuggled into the couch while Louis ushered everyone out of the apartment saying Harry needed to rest.

“I can look after myself Lou, I’m not completely useless.” Harry said as Louis placed a glass of water down on the coffee table.

“Harry, you heard the doctor you have to rest for the next two days your ribs aren’t fully healed yet, then you can start moving around and doing things.” Louis said assertively.

“Yes but” Harry didn’t finish instead he decided to just let it go, it looked like Louis was having fun playing nurse and taking care of Harry.

There wasn’t anything interesting on T.V at all but Harry lay on the couch staring at the T.V not noticing what was happening in the program he was too preoccupied thinking about the night of the accident. The concert had gone perfect what everyone had hoped for, Harry had a great time he loved performing for the fans the other four boys had loved it as well but there was something that distracted Harry from enjoying the night and on the ride back to the apartments Harry was rather quiet but the other boys didn’t take any notice. Harry thought about how he stood there as the car came rushing toward him, he tired hard to remember what had distracted him and why he had never noticed Louis running towards him or even the car.

Louis was sitting on the chair beside Harry but the way Harry was lying down he couldn’t see his face only his legs tucked comfortably up beside him. Harry asked before slowly turning to face Louis, as his ribs were still tender and sore.

“What did you say to me before I was hit by the car?” But when he looked over at Louis his head was resting against the side of the chair and his eyes were tightly shut he looked so peaceful as he slept. Harry was glad to see he was actually getting some sleep, even after Harry had woken Louis had still hardly had any sleep and stayed at the hospital every night. Watching Louis sleeping suddenly made Harry feel tired, he grabs the remote to turn the T.V off and lets his eyes fall shut.

-o-

Liam was just about to sit down and eat his dinner when his phone started ringing.

“Hello?” Liam asks happily.