Chapter 4

The next day isn’t an awfully busy day but is an early start in the morning as they have a couple of radio interviews before lunch. Louis is still in bed and the others are up and ready for the interview, Harry comes in while he’s still asleep and gently squeezes his right shoulder to try and wake him. Harry places a cup of hot coffee on the wooden beside table.

“Morning sleeping beauty” Harry said in voice that was unusually chirpy for whatever the hell the time is Louis thought to himself but he loved hearing that sweet soft carefree voice anytime day or night.

Louis moans as rolls onto his back “What time do you call this?”

“It is exactly 5.50am and you have 10 minutes to get up before the first interview!” Harry informs him

“Shit! 5.50!!” was all he said and he turns and rolls over onto his side that was facing away from Harry and closes his eyes.

 “I thought you would say something like that.” Harry sniggered then yells out “BOYS!”

Niall, Zayn and Liam all come racing into the room and jump onto the double bed where Louis is lying Harry joins them and all four boys jump up and down on his bed shouting ‘wake up’ as they try to get the oldest member of the band out of bed. Eventually he gives in a gets out of bed and grabbing the coffee that Harry placed on the table beside the bed and walks into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall walk into the lounge and they sit down around the speaker phone feeling rather pleased with themselves Louis joins them sitting down to next to Harry and Zayn, the first interview begins.

-o-

Its 7.13pm and they are already running fashionably late for Andy’s new years party. The phone interviews went well and their management was pleased with the outcome.

Louis’s standing at the mirror in the bathroom hair spraying pieces of hair to get his hair perfect, half of the hair spray isn’t even going on his hair it’s going on the floor Harry thought to himself and laughed aloud as he walks into the bathroom and jokingly pushes the older boy to the side and Harry stands in front of the mirror shakes head, his curls fall flawlessly into to place making his usual perfect hair style he then ruff’s up Louis hair and watches as Louis moans fixing his hair again.

“Beautiful, the chicks will be falling all over you.”  Declared Harry when Louis finally stopped touching his light brown hair.

Louis turns standing looking at the other boy as he walks out of the room, you’re the only beautiful person that I want to fall all over me, Louis really wanted to say that but thought it was a selfish of him Harry doesn’t feel the same way and he had to keeping telling himself that.

Louis is the last to get in the black stretch limo and he slides in next to Liam.

“Let the party begin!”  Niall yells at the top of his voice while Harry hands them each a beer and they toasted to 2011.

When they arrived Andy rushed over to them handing them all some sort of drink with what tasted like it had a bit of vodka in and Andy was obliviously already drunk.

A couple of hours later Louis had only drunk around two beers and the vodka drink he was given by Andy. Many good looking women had been coming up to the table where Louis and a few random people are sitting, asking him to dance but he just rejected and ignored them completely as he couldn’t get in the party mood he sat there amused while he watched the other four band members, Liam and Danielle have danced together most the night smiling and laughing the whole time having a really good time it made Louis smile as he watched how happy they were, Niall is wasted and has thrown up once so far he’s owning the dance floor as he does his Irish dancing in the middle of a big dance circle, Zayn has been flirting the whole night with the same girl with dark red hair which she really pulls off, she’s rather drunk but then so is Zayn and Louis turns and looks in Harry’s direction.

Harry who Louis has been watching most of the night has been flirting with a number of beautiful women who Louis thinks would never love him as much as he does, Harry’s almost as drunk as Niall and Louis hates it how he’s getting jealous over pathetic drunk girls falling all over Harry. Louis can’t stand watching anymore and walks outside to get some air and to get away from seeing Harry like this. Once out there he decides to just walk home.

He’s been walking for about 15 minutes when he decides to have a rest and he sits on the curb of the road, as he sits there his pondering his mind over the events from the last few days. All of a sudden he feels the tears running down his cheeks. After a few minutes of sitting there crying and feeling helpless he gets up with his face feeling as though it’s burning bright red from crying and rubbing the tears away and he carries on walking home.

Louis eventually reaches home, fumbles with his keys at the door and finally he hears the click just as the door unlocks. He takes off his clothes and goes to bed naked as he can’t be bother putting on some pants bottoms. He lies in the still, peaceful dark with only his warm bed and jumbled up thoughts to keep him company. As he lays there he comes up with a plan to tell Harry everything, he needs to know that he fell in love with the young, bubbly, carefree curly haired boy at boot camp and has pining for him ever since.

Louis didn’t get much sleep through the night, as he was anxious about the confession of his love that he is going to make to Harry later today. He woke in the middle of the night to find he must have been tossing and turning a lot in his sleep because some of his sheets were in the ground and nothing was covering him making him cold with goose bumps over his arms. He got up put some pants and a woolly orange jumper on. He went to the kitchen and started boiling the jug for a hot drink to warm him up but he soon fell asleep sitting on a stool with his head on the kitchen counter.       

-o-

Louis shot up to sit up right, he turns around to find a blonde haired woman standing in his kitchen grinding coffee beans she looked a couple of years older than he was, he looks around searching to see if any other strangers were in his house however he only finds a empty house.

“Morning” said the blonde lady joyously.

“Morn’in” he answers hesitantly “Why are you in my kitchen?”

“Oh” she giggles, “I stayed the night with arh um…”

“Harry?”

“Yes that’s it. Ha. Sorry, hung over.” She happily explains

Knowing that this blonde woman has just spent last night with Harry! This made Louis furious and without saying anything more he walks out of the apartment slamming the door shut behind him, he runs to the bottom of the stairs and sits on the stairs that lead up to the 4 apartments and he once again felt the wet tears falling from his eyes onto his cheeks he sat there crying and crying, knowing that he had no right to be angry he was just being self centered but he was so mad at this stranger that’s up there but of course it wasn’t her fault, but still he thought. Any chance of him telling Harry how he feels about him has now gone.