Chapter 2

A couple of hours later he arrives in London and drives in the direction of their apartments, as he is driving he wonders if he’s the first one out of all of them back or not. Louis reaches the apartments a few minutes later. He parks his car in a near by park, walks up the stairs. He can just here a mummer of voices as he reaches the top of the stairs and follows the noise till he’s at Liam’s apartment. Louis turns the doorknob slowly and tires to sneak in but he realizes he forgot to slowly shut the door and just as he thinks that, Bang!! Its shut.

Niall’s the first to appear around the corner and Louis gives him a massive hug he’s followed by Liam and Zayn hugging them both asking how their Christmas was. Just as Louis thinks that he’s not the last to arrive he hears a door shut and out pops Harry from the bathroom, Harry’s face lights up as soon as he sees him and heads towards him, Louis heat beats louder and faster as soon as he see’s him and he drops his suitcase and gives Harry a massive hug.

 “Boo bear, its good to see you” Harry said with a cheeky smile on his face then all five boys make themselves at home in Liam’s tidy apartment.

Zayn goes away for a moment while they are all talking to one another about their holidays and Christmas with there families he comes back a few minutes later with a big bag full of presents and a huge smile on his face. Zayn hands the big bag to Louis and they all start to sing Happy Birthday to him.

 “We know it’s a bit late but better late than never. Happy Birthday mate.” Says Niall in his Irish accent.

“Aw boys! Thank you guys, you didn’t have too!” Louis said to them all.

As he was opening his present he couldn’t help but get feel excited.

Louis got orange braces, a striped beanie and chocolates from Niall and Liam, a grey and white striped top, a green and black one and a black and white one all from Zayn and from Harry was 2 photo frames- one a photo with just him and Harry and the other a photo of the whole band. Harry also got him a bracelet like one of the ones Harry always wears but it had ‘Best Friends’ written on it. Louis loves all the presents, he thinks they are so cool. He puts the bracelet on his wrist straight away.

They sit there for a few hours chatting about everything, they order take-out food and have it delivered to Liam’s apartment. They eat and watch a movie then they all go back to their apartments to unpack and have an early night as they’re all feeling exhausted.

When Zayn goes back to his apartment he puts down his black suitcase just inside the door of his bedroom and goes and sits on one of the big chairs which is in front of the TV. ‘I’ll unpack later, time to watch some TV’ he thinks to himself. Zayn finds the remote and turns the TV on to a horror movie, which has just started, by the time the first commercial break comes on Zayn is already curled up in the chair fast asleep.

When Niall goes back to his apartment he starts to unpack but then decides to finish it in the morning and he goes to bed.

Harry and Louis go back to their apartment and Harry takes his bags to his room and throws them onto the bed, Louis places his suitcase just inside the door, both leave their suitcases packed and decide to also unpack tomorrow. Louis sits down on the 3-seated couch, Harry opens the fridge and gets himself a cold drink and after that he goes and joins Louis on the couch. The two of them sit there watching the same horror movie that Zayn started to watch.

Harry wakes up in the morning to find that he had fallen asleep on the couch and Louis was still asleep with his head resting on Harry’s legs, the TV’s still on. Harry not wanting to wake Louis because he looked tired last night so he try’s to get off the couch without disturbing him but it doesn’t work because Louis eyes snap open and he makes a mumbling noise and sits up.

“Morning Lou!” Harry says cheerfully “I’m just going to the gym this morning with Liam do you want to come?”

“Nah I can’t mate sorry, Eleanor’s coming over” said Louis as he sat up stretching his arms out in front of him.

Harry laughs “Okay but make sure your done doing it, by the time I come back!”

Won’t be any of that happening today Louis thinks to himself but only says “Yeah I’ll try”

Laughing as he walks away Harry goes to get ready for the gym. Lou looks at the time on his cell phone and it’s only 9.30am he still has at least another hour before Eleanor is coming over so he rolls over onto his other side so that he’s facing the back of the couch and falls back to sleep.

Harry’s walking home from the gym with his blue gym bag over one shoulder that’s full of dirty clothes that he worked out in. He’s quite pleased with his work out today, considering that he hasn’t worked out for a while as he more or less forgot about it while he was at home with his family. Liam and Danielle were having lunch at 1.30pm so he left the gym early but insisting for Harry to carry on without him, Harry was finished by the time Liam stopped working out and goes and has a shower so Harry stops, take’s a shower at the gym and is now walking back home which was only a few blocks away from the his gym.

He’s almost home when he see’s Eleanor leaving the building where the boys apartments are, her heads down looking at the pavement, she’s walking in his direction and as she gets closer Harry notices that she crying.

“Hey Eleanor, are you all right?” he asked in a concerned tone. She looks up at him and he notices her brown eyes are watery, around them is red where she’s rubbed away. She replied to him with a simple quiet ‘no’ and walks past him.