Chapter 7

“HARRY, MOVE!” Louis desperately shouted out to Harry as he ran towards the younger boy who was so lost in thought, unaware of the bus speeding down the road straight for him. Louis desperately running trying to reach him to knock him out of the way.

But Louis stopped running, standing on the road crying knowing he hadn’t made it to Harry in time.

-o-

A bang and a skid of tyres was all Liam, Zayn, Niall and Andy heard, all looking around at each other wondering if they should check out whatever had happened down on the street. All of them knew that Harry and Louis were outside on the street as the four boys that were having quite drinks in Liam’s apartment couldn’t help but over hear Louis and Harry storming out of the apartment building yelling at each other.

After rushing down the stairs Liam was the first to see what had happened quickly followed by the other three boys, all looking around at the scene in front of them, a dark blue bus stopped in the middle of the road, Louis kneeling on the ground with a small amount of blood on his hands, crying while leaning over an unconscious and still Harry, a young man and lady running out of the bus towards Harry, the lady on her cell phone which Liam presumed she was calling for an ambulance.

They had finally got to the hospital, the 10 minute car ride couldn’t of felt any longer. Liam, Zayn, Niall and Andy running into the hospital, up to the front desk pleading to know where Harry was and if he was okay. The only thing on the four boys minds was Harry, hoping like hell he was okay as they waited while the receptionist found a doctor who would know where he was. Luckily Dr Smith the doctor that they found happened to be on her way to Harry’s room, they followed her to the room but were told they had to wait outside. They soon saw Louis in the waiting room sitting on a red chair next to a vending machine with his head in his hands looking down at the floor not even noticing Zayn sit down beside him and only noticing him when Zayn gently put his arm on Louis’s shoulder.

“How is he?” Zayn asks Louis looking at him in a concerned but hopeful way.

“I haven’t heard anything but when we arrived in the ambulance he was still unconscious.” Louis replied 

“He’ll be fine, it’s Harry. He will be okay.” Zayn said more like he was trying to convince himself more than Louis.

“It’s all my fault.” Louis said sharply.  

“How could it be your fault Lou?” He rhetorically asked Louis “It’s not your fault.”

“It is. He was out on that road because of me, he was distracted because of me.” He grimly told Zayn intentionally leaving out the part about him confessing his love to Harry, we’ll get to that when Harry’s awake Louis thought to himself.

“I’ll go ring Anne.” Liam said to know one in particular as he got up out of the uncomfortable red chair he was sitting in.

“No.” Louis quickly said just as Liam was about to leave the room. “I have to ring her. Liam ring management, you’d know what to say to them.”

Liam nodded back, leaving the room muttering what he was going to say to management. Louis followed after him already dialing Anne’s number hoping she would hear her phone ringing. Anne was over in France with Harry’s older sister Gemma they were having a 2 week holiday and have only been over there for 3 days.

After half an hour on the phone to Anne Louis held it together while telling Anne what had happened and trying to reassure her he would be all right. She immediately booked a flight back to London in the morning and would arrive in London and be at the hospital just after lunch.

-o-

As Louis walks back into the waiting room where the other boys and a few other people sit and wait, Dr Smith follows in after him, Louis unaware of her sits down next to Andy.