Chapter 5

Someone’s door shuts and Louis can here their footsteps’ getting closer Louis presumes that it’s the blonde woman coming to see why he suddenly left. But a familiar voice asks as they sit on the step above Louis and he quickly wipes the tears off his face “Hey Louis what are you doing out here, are you-” they stop as the person notices that he’s crying and in a assertive tone asks, “Lou what’s wrong?”

Liam places his left hand on Louis shoulder but Louis shrugging the hand off thinking that Liam won’t stop asking him what’s wrong until finds out, Louis decided this morning as soon as he woke up to find the stranger in his apartment that he’s not telling anyone why he’s crying now or how he feels especially not to Liam who will give in and tell Niall then Niall will tell Zayn and then Harry would find out and he’s not letting that happen. It’s not like Harry hadn’t brought girls home before but this time he caught Louis unprepared.

He gets up leaving Liam still sitting on the step yelling after him, Louis walks into the apartment straight passed Harry who is standing at the door with a confused look on his face Louis presumed that the strange woman must of told him how he stormed out earlier. He hurries into his room shutting the door and coming out a few minutes later dressed in a red and white striped top, light brown jeans and a pair of white toms on his feet, carrying a grey coat in his arm and his keys to his car in the other.

“Lou where are you going?” Harry yelled out as Louis walked out of the apartment.  

-o-

Two hours had past since Louis stormed out telling no one where he was off to and Harry is starting to get worried, pacing up and down Liam’s lounge.

“Why was he crying?”  Harry asks himself out loud  

“Harry listen to me.” Liam grabs his shoulders and turns Harry to face him “Whatever upset him he will get over, obviously he has to get something off his chest. He will be back soon. Everything will be fine. He’s probably still upset about Eleanor” Liam said trying to calm Harry down.

“No it’s not the break up, I know Louis and something else is wrong.” Harry said.

-o-

Harry was still awake waiting for Louis at 3.30am when he finally staggers though the front door with his left arm around a stunning, slim girl who looked like she could be a model. Relief floods through Harry as the two walk in, even though he can tell from Louis’s unsteady body that he is rather drunk. 

“Louis!” He exclaimed. “Where did you go? And who is this?”

“Where I’ve been is none of your business Harry. And neither is she! So we will be going into my room now.” He bluntly yelled out behind him as they stagger past Harry in the direction of his room.

Harry was taken back by what Louis had said he had never really been angry at Harry before, they had always got on laughing and having fun whenever they hung out and if he had ever been a little mad with Harry which had only happened once or twice Harry generally knew why unlike this time and this time Louis seemed more hurt than Harry has ever seen him, it was unlike Louis to act like this even if he was drunk.

2nd January 2012

Dear Diary,

I have the worst hangover!

Andy’s new years party was all right, I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more if wasn’t watching Harry the whole night I left quite early and walked home, while in bed I decided that Harry needed to know that I love him so I was going to tell him in the morning but I woke up in the morning to find a woman in the kitchen and I soon found out that she had spent the night with Harry so I couldn’t tell him not any more.