BMO

Royalty's Outfit And POV

Jah has been on Fortnite nonstop for the past 2 months

Jah has been on Fortnite nonstop for the past 2 months. He hasn't shown me any attention those two months either. He stopped calling me "babygirl, princess, baby, or daddy's girl." He also stopping fucking me. And this time I'm tired of it. I need some dick and I need it now.

Jahseh's downstairs playing that fuck ass game and I'm upstairs plotting on how to get what I want.

Oh! I know what to do.

I walked over to a drawer and opened it. It had all my lingerie and dresses in it. He said I can only wear these dresses when I'm around him or with him. I pulled out two random dresses and looked at them.

  I pulled out two random dresses and looked at them

"I guess these will do

"I guess these will do." I mumbled to myself.

"Jah! Can you come up here for a second?" I yelled downstairs. I heard him smack his lips before stomping up the stairs.

"Big ass baby." I mumbled.

"What bruh?" Jah asked with an attitude.

"I don't know what dress to wear, so can you pick for me?" I asked, holding the dresses up. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me then back at the dresses.

"And where you think you goin' with this shit on?" He asked.

"To that new club that opened with Kaitlyn." I responded.

"First of all, you not going to that club 'cause I know niggas gon' be there. Second of all, you not going nowhere with that on." He said strictly.

"But, Jah we never do anything anymore. All you do is stay on that damn game 24/7." I replied.

"That don't mean go out to a club with yo lil friend when you know for a FACT that niggas gon' be there." He said as he raised his voice a little.

"They ain't gon' touch me! I can just tell them I have a nigga or Kaitlyn can. Why don't you trust me?" I exclaimed.

"I don't give a fuck bruh. You not goin and that's that." He said, starting to get aggravated.

"Then, what the fuck am I supposed to do? It's boring ass hell here and you barely even talk to me anymore!" I spoke, raising my voice. He raised a eyebrow at me.

"First of all, don't fucking raise yo voice at me. Go do what you been doing." He said.

"I've been with Kaitlyn. But, when I wanna go with her to a club, the answer is no." I explained.

"Bruh, you not going! Stop bringing it up!" He yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows and raised them as well.

Did he just yell at me-

"Fuck that shit. I'm going whether you like or not." I mumbled before starting to fold the green dress to put it back in the drawer.

"Whatchu say?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and ignored his question. I walked over to the drawer and opened it. As soon as I put the dress in, my neck was grabbed and I was pushed against the wall.

"What the fuck did you say?" He growled in my ear as his grip tightened.

"I said "fuck that shit. I'm going whether you like it or not." Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Yes it is. You really think you going to that club, huh?" He smirked.

"I- I um-."

"Now you can't talk? Cat got your tongue?" He mumbled in my ear. I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked into his eyes. They were filled with lust and desire.

"I'm gonna ask you this again. Do you really think you going to that club?" He asked.

"N-no." I said softly.

"No what?" He asked as his grip started to loosen up.

"No daddy." I replied.

"That's what I thought." He mumbled before taking the glittery dress out of my hand and throwing it on the floor. He let go of my neck and went to turn the bedside lamp off. He turned it off and it became pitch black. I felt him grab my hand and lead me towards the bed. He pushed me down on it and I scooted back until my back touched the headboard.

I felt my legs get pushed open and body heat on me. I felt Jah's soft lips on my neck as he began sucking. I whimpered softly as my fingers ran through his dreads. He bit down and I moaned out. He smirked against my neck as he lifted his head and kissed my lips. Fireworks went off in my head as a smile crept onto my lips.

i'm finally getting what i wanted.