Skin

Ariana's POV

We got released from work early since it's a Friday and I couldn't wait to go home. We don't work weekends and we didn't have work on Monday. I was so happy to go home early. My feet are killing me right now. I get to spend more time with Jahseh now. Speaking of Jahseh, I didn't tell him I was coming home early. I wanted it to be a surprise.

I was currently in my car driving home with a big grin on my face. I made a right turn and pulled up in my driveway. I saw Jah's car in the driveway. My eyebrows arched in confusion.

He's usually not home when I come from work. Maybe he knows we got out early.

I tried not to overthink it and parked behind his car. I grabbed my purse, put it over my shoulder, and closed and locked my car doors. I fiddled with my keys as I walked to unlock the front door. As soon as I opened the door, my face with hit with an odor I couldn't recognize. I brushed it off and turned around to close the door.

Before I could fully close it, I heard a loud, but muffled female moan. I froze.

Is he cheating on me? No.. no... maybe he's watching porn again... right?

I didn't bother closing the door. I tiptoed towards the staircase, but almost tripped on a shoe. I looked down at it and my heart skipped a beat.

A pair of red heels right by the door. These can't be mine. I only wear dark colored heels.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and crept upstairs. The closer I got, the louder the noises got. The moaning, the headboard hitting the wall, and the grunting. I felt sick to my stomach. I reached the bedroom door and saw that it wasn't fully closed.

The door was cracked.

I took a deep breath and looked in through it. My heart dropped. I saw a girl on top of Jahseh, riding him, as he held her waist. My eyes watered just looking at this, but I blinked back my tears.

How could he do this to me? He was my first. He was my everything. I gave him my all.. and he used me. he just fucking used me.

I lowered my head as I walked away from the door. I was about to go down the stairs until I heard something that angered me, but broke me.

"I love you babygirl." My heart broke into pieces. My hands went into my fist and I was filled with anger and sadness.

fuck this shit.

Instead of walking out of the house, I walked back to the bedroom door and kicked the door open. Jahseh and the girl's eyes snapped up at me.

"Ariana! B-baby it's not what it looks li-"

"Shut the fuck up." I said coldly.

"I gave you everything I could. I gave you my heart and you broke it. I gave you my trust and you betrayed me. I gave you my fucking virginity! I thought I was good enough for you. I guess I wasn't. You know I've been hurt countless times and I thought you would be different. Guess I was wrong." I stated as my voice cracked. I looked over at the girl. She had no sympathy for me. I looked at Jah. He had a guilty look on his face.

"You knew I've been suicidal. You knew it was hard for me to trust anyone. You knew that I've tried to kill myself many times because so many people hurt me. You knew every fucking thing. But, yet, you still decide to hurt me?" I asked as tears ran down my face.