BROLY!

nyema's outfit and pov

"my baby lookin' sexy." jahseh smiled as he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my neck. i smiled as i tried to put my hoop earring in.

"jah, are you sure you don't wanna come with me? it's not gonna be that fun without you." i asked as i put my second hoop in.

"nah, i'm good. i can stay here." he said as he kissed my cheek. i fixed my hair and turned to face him.

"but," he paused, "you have a curfew." jahseh said strictly.

"what time?" i sighed.

"12 o'clock. if you're not home by then and i have to pick you up," jahseh paused again and moved his lips towards my ear, causing my breathing to hitch, "you're getting punished." he muttered in my ear as he firmly grabbed my neck. my breathing hitched once more as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"y-yes sir." i whimpered out. before he could kiss me, a car horn blew. jahseh softly growled as he let go of my neck.

"go. remember what time you're supposed to come back." jahseh said as he moved out of the way.

"yes jahseh." i mumbled as i walked out of the bathroom. i made my way downstairs and walked out the door. i got into angela's jeep and she smiled at me.

"ready to get fucked up?" she smiled.

"you know it." i smiled back. she squealed as she stuck her tongue out and started to drive to sierra's house.

 she squealed as she stuck her tongue out and started to drive to sierra's house

OMNISCIENT

after nyema and her friends finished dancing, she threw herself down on a couch and checked the time. her heart dropped and her smiled faded as her jaw dropped. the time read 12:34. she hurriedly got off the couch and went looking for angela to take her home when, suddenly, a hand grasped her arm in a tight grip. she knew who it was. the way the grip was tightly around her arm. the way the warm palm felt against her soft skin. she knew it had to be jahseh.

jahseh's outfit

(a/n: ma'am you know what to do ✋🏾

(a/n: ma'am you know what to do ✋🏾.)

jahseh dragged nyema through the crowd of people until they were met with the front door. jahseh opened the door and dragged the girl to his car. he let go of her arm and got inside of his car as she did the same.

nyema kept her mouth shut. she knew she was gonna get punished. she didn't realize how long she had been there. jahseh started the car and began to drive as he parted his pink lips to talk.

"what time did i tell you to come home?" he asked calmly.

"t-twelve." she said softly as she put her head down.

"what time is it now?" jahseh asked.

"12:41." nyema mumbled.

"what did i tell you was gonna happen if you weren't home at the time i told you to be home and i had to pick you up?" he asked.

"i- i was gonna be punished." she muttered.

"you obviously don't listen. guess i'll have to fix that." jahseh mumbled as he continued to drive.

"b-but i didn't know how long i had been there. i- i didn't think i had been there for that long." nyema responded. jahseh chuckled darkly at the girl. her body told him that she didn't wanna be punished. but it was gonna happen. whether she liked it or not.

"no excuses. you should've been watching the time." nyema put her head back down and waited until they reached the house.

" nyema put her head back down and waited until they reached the house

the two made it home and jahseh parked the car. jahseh and nyema got out of the car as they walked over to the porch. nyema had sweaty palms. she didn't wanna be punished. i mean, yes it felt good, but he was so rough doing her punishments. sometimes, he was a little too rough. so rough to the point, she would tap out. she never taps out. it would make her unable to move her body the next day.

jahseh unlocked the door and closed it behind nyema.

"upstairs. strip." he pointed up the stairs. nyema slightly whimpered as she walked up the stairs. jahseh tucked his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched her ass slightly jiggle with every step she took.

nyema reached the bedroom and slipped off her shoes. she took off her tube top and, since she didn't have a bra on, her breast were free from the barrier that held them. she slipped off her khaki pants and her soft brown cheeks were now exposed. her underwear was light blue on her chocolate skin. she knew it was jahseh's favorite underwear of hers.

little did nyema know, jahseh was watching her undress while he stood against the door frame. as soon as she stepped out of her pants, jahseh made his way to her. he creeped up behind the girl and pressed his hardened member against her throbbing area and placed his head in her neck, leaving wet kisses and hickeys. her breathing hitched as jahseh began to rub her through her thong.

"you knew this my favorite thong and you still decided to wear it? babygirl i'm gonna tear you up tonight." jahseh mumbled into nyema's ear with a smirk. nyema whimpered as he began to suck on her neck. she let out a soft sigh of pleasure as he left hickey after hickey on her neck and chest.

"mmm." she moaned softly.

heyy guys 🤓. sorry i went ghost on y'all 🥺. i'll be back to updating tho 😌. LLJ 🖤.