Mr. Onfroy

Kasey's Outfit and POV

Me and Alyssa sat in the back of the class talking about random shit

Me and Alyssa sat in the back of the class talking about random shit. I wasn't paying attention to her though. My attention was on Mr. Onfroy. The way his veins on his forehead would pop out when he yelled at the class. The way his muscles flexed when he did anything. And I mean ANYTHING. When he passed out papers, they flexed. When he wrote on and erased the board, they flexed. I want him so bad but it can't happen because he's 21 and I'm 17. He's pretty young for a teacher.

I bit my lip as I fantasized about him. He sat at his desk while grading papers. I wish he would grade this pu-

"Are you even listening to me?" Alyssa asked, snapping me out of the trance I was in.

"Nope." I said as my eyes never left Mr.Onfroy. Alyssa followed my eyes and saw who I was staring at.

"So, that's why you weren't listening to me?" She smirked.

"Mhm." I smirked back. I guess he felt someone staring at him because he looked up at me. He gave me a small smirk and winked at me and went back to grading papers.

"Did he-." I said, stunned.

"Mhm. Get that dick sis." Alyssa chuckled.

"I wish I could." I whined as I bit my lip. Alyssa laughed at me.

"How old is he again?" She asked.

"21." I answered.

"Damn. Young and sexy." Alyssa said as she licked her lips at him.

"I know right. He would never fuck me. I'm ugly-"

"Shut yo ass up. You fine as hell." Alyssa said, strictly.

"Chill. I was just playing." I laughed.

"And I know that." I said as I flipped my curls.