Floor 555

Kennedy's Outfit And POV

Jahseh's Outfit

Jahseh's Outfit

a/n: ignore the bag, tank u 😗

I stormed into the house with Jahseh following behind me. I took off my shoes and put them by the door as I threw my purse on the couch and walked to the kitchen. I seen Jah roll his eyes at me as he walked over to the couch and threw himself down on it. I leaned against the kitchen counter and pulled my phone out.

you might wonder why we're mad right? well, i'll tell you 🤠.

Me and Jahseh were at the mall walking around, looking for stuff that we could need for the house. While I was talking to him, I seen his attention directed towards something, or someone, else. I followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at this girl's ass.

like nigga, you with yo girl and you gon stare at a thot's ass that could possibly be fake? 😐👊🏾

She turned around and saw him staring at her and THIS BITCH WINKED AT HIM. So, to prevent me from beating her ass, I turned around and started making my way out of the mall. Jahseh jogged to catch up with me and he thinks it's "stupid" for me to be mad at that.

so, if i stare at another nigga's dick print and you get mad at me, i can say that it's sTuPiD?

"I still don't see how this shit is a big deal." Jahseh shrugged. I looked up from my phone and gave him a straight face.

"Jahseh. You were staring at a girl's ass. AND THEN THE BITCH TURNED AROUND AND WINKED AT YO ASS!" I said as I raised my voice. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"First off, lower yo voice. Second, you acting like I was flirting with her or sum." He stated.

"Bruh, it doesn't matter. You were looking at that hoe's ass and you know it." I muttered.

"It's not even a big deal. You acting like I touched her." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Might as well. The way you were looking at her says otherwise." I shrugged.

"So, if I stared at another nigga's dick print, it wouldn't be a big deal?" I questioned. His eyebrows furrowed as he stood up off of the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

"Hell yeah, it would be a big deal! The only nigga dick you needa be looking at is mine, the fuck." He exclaimed as he leaned on the part of the counter that's in front of me.

"And the only girl's ass you needa be looking at is mine. Is it that too hard to understand?" I asked.

"An ass and a dick are two different things. An ass isn't a big of a deal, but a dick is. Therefore, this whole situation is stupid." Jahseh explained. I tilted my head at him.

"So, if another nigga is staring at my ass, is that a problem?" I asked.

"Of course. They shouldn't be looking at something that's mine." He shrugged.

"But yet if I catch you looking at another girl's ass, it's not a big deal? That's fucking stupid-"

"Stop fucking raising yo voice at me, bruh!" Jah yelled as he stood up straight.

"Well, then stop saying this shit isn't a big deal because yes the fuck it is!" I yelled back. He scoffed at me.

"You must really wanna get fucked up by the way you yelling at me." He mumbled, shaking his head.

"I fucking hate you." I muttered as I walked away from the counter. Jahseh's head snapped up at me.

"You hate me?" He questioned. I stopped and turned my head to face him.

"I didn't stutter, did I?" I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear.

ma'am, did you realize that you fucked up?

Before I could walk away, Jahseh slammed me against the wall by my neck. I looked into his eyes and seen lust but mostly anger.

"You hate me, huh?" He questioned.

"Did I fucking stutter?" I muttered. He gripped tightened as he lowly growled.

"Are you really trying to get fucked up right now?" He mumbled in my ear.

"Cause that's what it seems like." He whispered as he softly bit my earlobe.

"Now I'm gonna ask you this again. Do you really hate me or was that shit outta anger?" Jahseh questioned as he moved his hand to the left side of my neck and placed his lips on the right side, leaving sloppy kisses.

"F-fuck. I- I-"

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He teased as he smirked.

"Answer the question babygirl." He mumbled as he softly bit down on a small patch of my skin.

"A-ahh it was outta anger. I-I'm sorry." I whimpered as I felt him smile against my neck.

"You realize you fucked up, right?" He whispered in my ear as his right hand went back to its place on my neck.

"Yes daddy." I mumbled. He chuckled darkly at me.

"Since you think it's okay to disrespect me, take yo ass upstairs and wait for your punishment."