I Changed Her Life

i like that song ✋🏾

this story is a little.. different 😉

2,929 words 😳
_____________________________________

Rihanna's Outfit And POV

It was 2:38 in the morning and Jahseh still wasn't home

It was 2:38 in the morning and Jahseh still wasn't home. I sat on the couch with all of the lights off smoking a blunt. He's cheating. He always comes home late and it pisses me off but, I don't say anything. He barely spends time with me. He claims he's out with his friends, but I keep getting tagged in photos and videos of him out with other girls.

I saw headlights shine through the blinds as my attention shifted over to them. It was Stokeley's car. Jahseh dapped Stokeley as he got out of his car. Jah walked to the porch and unlocked the door and walked in, unaware that I was sitting on the couch. He closed and locked the door and turned the lights on. He jumped seeing me on the couch.

Jahseh's Outfit

"Jahseh. Where have you been?" I asked calmly without turning around.

"Out with the boys." He mumbled as he walked to the kitchen. I put the blunt out and followed him.

"I'm tired of you lying to me Jahseh." I said irritated. He smacked his lips at me and turned around.

"Ain't nobody even lying to you bruh. Chill out." Jahseh rolled his eyes as he grabbed a water bottle and took the top off.

"Then, why you keep coming home at 2 and 3 in the morning? Everytime I ask you where you've been, you always give me the same excuse." I responded. He didn't answer me, just kept drinking his water. My eyes roamed him body language, until I was met with what looked like hickeys on his neck. I moved his hood and he slapped my hand.

"Jahseh," I said as calmly as I could, "are those hickeys on your neck?" I asked. He still didn't answer me.

i lost it.