Up Like An Insomniac

i hope everyone's doing better 🖤..

_____________________________________

Kennedy's Outfit And POV

It was 12:22 in the morning and I was just laying in bed staring at the ceiling

It was 12:22 in the morning and I was just laying in bed staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep because of my insomnia. Everyone in the house was asleep. My parents were asleep, my sister was asleep, and my brother was asleep too. I figured my girl bestfriend, JoJo, was asleep, since she never stayed up this early, so I called the next person closest to me.

Jahseh Onfroy.

I picked up my phone up from my bedside table and went to FaceTime him. He answered after two rings.

"Viral Nigga!" Jahseh yelled into the phone, making me laugh and turn down my volume.

"Wassup with you?" I smiled as I laid on my side.

"Nothing much. Just been laying in bed watching reruns of shows and shit. What about you?" He said.

"I've just been laying here zoning out while staring at the ceiling." I sighed as Jah chuckled.

"Damn. Yo insomnia must be actin' up again?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hell yeah. Everybody in this damn house can sleep, but I can't." I pouted.

"Oh, so you want Daddy to sneak over and see you?" He smirked as he sat up in his bed.

"Boy- who said you was 'Daddy'?" I laughed.

"You ain't got no nigga, so I guess I'm yo nigga then." He shrugged.

"You really- nah but foreal, you'd really sneak over here, just for me?" I questioned.

"Of course I would. It's better than being on FaceTime with you." He smiled.

"Why FaceTime when we could get some face time?" I smirked as Jahseh laughed hard at me.

"Ew, You cornyy!" He yelled as him and I laughed.

"Jahseh! Shut the fuck up and go to sleep!" I heard Cleo yell from her bedroom, causing me to snicker.

"I'll see you when I get there." Jahseh sighed as I nodded.

"Bye thickums." I smiled.

"Bye big head." Jahseh smiled before he hung up. I chuckled to myself as I put my phone back onto my bedside table and waited for Jahseh to come.

 I chuckled to myself as I put my phone back onto my bedside table and waited for Jahseh to come