Skin 3

so i'm pretty sure half of y'all forgot about 'Skin', but RandyOrtonsBitch wanted a part 3 😗

_______________________________________________
A FEW MONTHS LATER

OMNISCIENT

After Ariana's death, her family hated Jahseh's guts. They thought the death of her was his fault, and they weren't alone. Jahseh himself thought it was his fault. And he knew it was. Jahseh hated himself and was dealing with a heavy drop of depression and suicidal thoughts on his shoulders since Ariana's death. His own mom disowned him. Stokeley was the only one who actually stood by his side. Jahseh wanted to end it all, just like Ariana, but Stokeley wouldn't allow it.

Stokeley stayed with Jahseh all of the time, just to make sure he wouldn't do anything drastic. Stokeley would bring him food, but he would never want to eat. So, Stokeley just let him be. Stokeley would never force Jahseh to do something he didn't wanna do. He wasn't that type of person. Jahseh would just sit in his room all day by himself. But, Stokeley wouldn't allow him to be by himself. So, he sat in the room with him.

Jahseh was getting much hate for Ariana's death. So much hate that it caused him to disable all of social media accounts, delete all of his music from every place you could play it, and just wallowed in shame. There were voices inside of his head telling him to end it, and believe me, he wanted to, but Stokeley wouldn't let him. Stokeley didn't wanna be left alone. He wanted his friend to stick with him.

Throughout these months, Stokeley lost contact with Gabe. Stokeley had to watch Jahseh. There was no telling what he would do if he was left alone.

The boys laid in Jahseh's room. Stokeley sat beside Jahseh as he laid on his back.

"Jah, can you please eat something?" Stokeley asked, looking over at the poor boy. You could see his ribs through his skin. That's how skinny he was and that's how skinny he'd gotten.

Jahseh's face held a bland expression and his eyes were red, from crying. He stopped getting his hair done. He just had his tangly blue dreads scattered all over his head, one or two dreads hanging down on his face because he liked to twist them. Jahseh never left the house, and the only person he would let in is Stokeley.

"What's the point?" Jahseh's damaged voice croaked out. Jahseh's voice had changed drastically. From all of the crying and from the fact that he barely talked anymore, his voice was low and raspy.

"I just want you to eat something. You haven't ate in months." Stokeley pleaded. Jahseh looked over at Stokeley, causing their eyes to meet. Jahseh looked away and stared at the ceiling.

"Come on, bro. You have to eat for energy." Stokeley pleaded once more. Jahseh sighed before speaking.

"Stokeley, you don't understand. People know I'm responsible for her death and literally everyone hates me except for you. What's the point of getting energy? What am I gonna use it for? To make music? Ain't nobody gon listen to my shit no more, bro. And if they did, they're gonna get clowned by other people because of what I did. I basically killed her my damn self without even knowing it." Jahseh said, his eyes becoming watery again as he seen her body bleeding out in his thoughts.

"Ariana's family fucking hates me. My mom hates me. The people I used to call "fans" hate me. All of the people I called "friend" hate me. The only person that doesn't hate me is you, Stoke. You're all I have. And I wanna stay with you, I really do. But, I can't live with the fact that I'm responsible for a girl's death. And not just a girl. My fucking girlfriend, bro." Jahseh ranted as salty tears ran down his face. Stokeley sighed as he lifted Jahseh up and held him as he cried.

Stokeley couldn't understand how Jahseh felt. He had never hurt any of his girlfriends, or any girl in particular. But, he knew he was in pain. Stokeley has never seen anything like this before. To see a girl kill herself.

Stokeley and Ariana were like brother and sister. She told him everything and he did the same. They knew almost everything about each other. As soon as Jahseh introduced Stokeley to Ariana, they instantly connected. Her death hit him hard, but he held it together, for Jahseh, of course.

Jahseh, however, took her death very deeply. One of his friends, Jocelyn, killed herself one summer. And it took him into a slight depression. Jocelyn was one of the girls who actually understood him. After a few months, he met Ariana. She changed his life and he changed hers. She told him her life story, why she was so protective about who she let into her heart. Jahseh made a promise to never hurt Ariana and it hurt him and her when he broke it.

FLASHBACK

"Jahseh stop!" Ariana giggled as Jahseh tackled her onto the bed.

"Never!" Jahseh yelled as he started to tickle her.

"Ja-Jahseh!" She laughed as she tried to remove his hands from her.

"Say 'I'm sorry Lord Young Dagger Dick.'" Jahseh smirked. Ariana laughed uncontrollably as she tried to gather her words.

"I-I'm sorry Lord Young D-Dagger Dick!" She yelled through laughter. Jahseh chuckled at her as he stopped tickling her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Ariana turned to face Jahseh and cupped his face in her hand as he smiled.

"Promise you'll never hurt me." Ariana demanded.

"I promise baby." Jahseh smiled as he pecked her lips.

"I'll never hurt you."

FLASHBACK OVER

Jahseh was now sobbing into Stokeley's chest as Stokes rubbed his back. This memory played over and over inside of his head, taunting him. He never wanted to hurt her. Jahseh didn't remember how he got into this cheating position. But when he saw Ariana walk in, his memory came back.

Jahseh was drugged. He tried to tell Ariana, but she wouldn't listen, nor let him talk. The fact that he didn't cheat on her intentionally torn him up inside. Jahseh couldn't tell her what really happened because she ended her life in the blink of an eye.

"S-Stokeley I couldn't tell her! S-she wouldn't let me talk! Maybe if she knew I was drugged, s-she wouldn't have ended it." Jahseh sobbed into Stokeley's shirt.

"Ariana might be gone physically, but she's still here spiritually. She knows you wouldn't hurt her on purpose, but she just couldn't believe what she saw." What Stokeley said was completely true. Ariana was listening to everything. She was watching over Jahseh. She now realized that she made a big mistake, but she can't reverse it. That's not how death works.

"I-I just miss her so much. Every since she died, I've hated myself and I wanted to end it." Jahseh said as he pulled away from Stokeley's chest.

"I miss her too, but I refuse to let you die. I lost Ariana the same time you lost her and me and Gabe lost contact. Me and my mom haven't spoken in months and vice versa with my sister. Jahseh, you're the only one I have left. Please don't leave me." Stokeley pleaded as his eyes became watery. Jahseh looked at Stokeley with dry tears painted on his face. His eyes became as red as blood by now.

"I promise. But Stokeley, please don't leave me alone with my thoughts. They love to taunt me."

and ever since then, man i hate myself, wanna fucking end it 💔.