Skin 2

clouttt wanted a part 2 🙈
________________________________________

Jahseh's POV

I fucked up bad. Real bad. Ariana was gonna kill herself. All because of me.... I feel like shit. I leaned forward and put my head in my hands.

"You can go now." I mumbled to Sarah, the girl that Ariana caught me cheating with.

"Go? Babyboy it's okay. Now I have you all to myself." She giggled.

"Bruh get the fuck out!" I demanded as I raised my head from my hands. She scoffed at me.

"You really about to kick me out because of some suicidal bitch-"

"Don't you ever speak on her name again you fucking stupid ass hoe! Get the fuck out my house! I don't have time for this!" I yelled at her. She blinked before rolling her eyes at me as she got out of bed and went to put her close back on. I heard my front door slam shut as I got out of bed and searched for my boxers.

"Did this bitch take my boxers- what the fuck?" I mumbled to myself. I went to my drawer and pulled out a clean pair and slipped them on and grabbed my shorts off of the floor. I put on my shorts then my socks and slipped on my Gucci slides. I looked in my bag to see if I still had her key.

"Fuck yes." I celebrated as I grabbed her emergency key and ran out of the house, not bothering to lock my door. I jumped in my car and sped off to Ariana's house. I hope she didn't do what I think she did.

_______________________________________________________

I got out of my car and slammed the door shut. I ran to her porch and hurriedly unlocked the door.

"Ariana!" I yelled through her house.

nothing but silence consumed me.

I ran out the stairs and into her bathroom. The light was on and her cabinet was still opened. Her shower curtain was closed.

it's never closed unless she's taking a shower.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and pulled the shower curtain back. I was horrified at what I saw. I saw Ariana with cuts all over her, deep ones at that, and she had her head leaned back and she was smiling. The bathtub had so much blood in you would think this is a dead girlfriend prank.

My eyes watered at the sight as I pulled her into my chest, not caring if I got blood on me or not.

"Fuck. Ariana, I-I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I-I love you so much. Please- please stay here with me." I begged as my tears fell down on her corps. I picked her up and jogged out of the house and put her in the backseat of my car, not caring if blood gets on my seats. I opened my car door and started driving to nearest hospital, which was NorthMark.

____________________________________________

I picked her up and closed my door as I jogged inside the hospital.

"I-I need a doctor! My girlfriend she's- she's dying!" I yelled at the receptionist.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"She- she slit her wrists and legs." I said as I started hyperventilating.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to calm down. We'll try to save her. We need doctors here immediately!" She yelled. Two doctors, both male, came running through the double doors.

"What's wrong with the patient?" The first doctor asked.

"She has cuts everywhere and they're very deep." The receptionist responded.

"What's her name?" The second doctor asked.

"Ariana Armstrong." I said.

"Well, I'm Mr. Smith and this is Mr. Andrews." The first doctor, Mr. Smith, said as he took Ariana out of my arms.

"We'll try our best to save her." Mr. Andrews said as the two ran back through the double doors. I nodded as my breathing regulated. I walked to waiting room and pulled out my phone. I tapped Stokeley's number and he answered at the second ring.

"Wassup Jah." He greeted.

"Yo, I need you to come to NorthMark Hospital right now." I said.

"Woah. What happened?" He asked as I heard keys jingling in the background.

"I-it's Ariana. She walked in on me cheating on her and she went home and slit her wrists and legs." I explained.

"Fuck. I'm on my way." He said and hung up. I placed my now bloody phone in my backpocket and waited. I really hope she's okay.

_________________________________________________

Stokeley walked into the waiting room and seen how bloody I was.

"That must be her blood." He suggested. I nodded my head as I felt tears forming in my eyes again. Stokeley saw them and sat beside me and rubbed my back. My tears fell harder as thoughts clouded my mind that she could be dead. Stokeley pulled me into his chest as I wet his shirt with my tears.

"Shh. It's gonna be okay." He cooed. I pulled away and shook my head.

"N-no it won't. I did this. I'm the reason she did this. If my dumbass didn't cheat, we wouldn't even be here. I'm so fucking stupid, bro." I said as my voice cracked.

"Jahseh stop blaming yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. That's what makes us human." Stokeley reassured.

"I just hope that she makes it." I sighed.

"We all do." Stokeley said.

I placed my head in my hands and waited for the doctors to come back.

_________________________________________________

"Friends of Ariana Armstrong?" Mr. Andrews called. My head jolted up from my hands.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. She didn't make it. She lost too much blood. We tried everything to save her, but nothing worked. She's gone." He said with sorrow. I jumped up out of my chair.

"W-what!? N-no you have to save her! N-no please. She's really gone?" I said as the tears started coming again.

"Yes, she is sir. I'm sorry for your loss." My tears burned they went down my cheeks.

this is all my fault.

My eyelids became heavy as I kept trying to stay awake, but I couldn't.

i blacked out.

girl that you fucked with killed herself 💔