Chapter 10.5

Continued

"Alexandria? I thought you didn't really care about whatever I said to her."

"I don't. I was just curious if she's actually over me or she just pretends like she is." He shrugged.

"That's a pretty insensitive thing to say Jimin."

"Really? That's not what you said when I practically seduced Paul McCartney to pair your number with Alexandria's so you could pretend to be some random guy who paired with her." Jimin raised his brow like he was waiting for me to say something.

But he was right; I should've said something. It was wrong of me to become a part of his little scheme in the first place. But, for the first time I thought, he may have developed genuine feelings for someone, or at least that's what I gathered from the efforts he was putting. Coaxing a very oblivious Paul and even convincing me by saying things he'd never say otherwise.

If I am honest, it didn't sound so bad in theory. I was just going to pretend like I got randomly paired with her and if she ever discovered, I simply had to state that even I did not know, it was Jimin's ex on the other end.

But it was a thousand times worse and difficult to pull this in actuality.

And all this just because Alexandria was ignoring him and the science of 'how' was beyond Jimin. All this, just so my friend's ego would remain intact.

"You do know that you're extremely petty, right? Because NEWSFLASH: High school's over." It wasn't something I said for the first time and neither did Jimin act like it was something he heard for the first time.

He cleaned his plate and said, "Look, I'm sorry. Okay, Tae? I know you are secretly in love with Alexa and the way she weirdly calls herself Dria. Its okay, we've all been there."

"You're the worst."

"I am." He shrugged.

Jimin's phone chimed, announcing a new text he received by 'his Lindsay'.
"Call me after class, Jimmy." I read aloud as Jimin glared at me, "I guess Lindsay is still new to the rule of how Jimmy hates being called Jimmy. She'll learn though, we've all been there."

And with that, we got up and left for our first class.

A/N:
I know this is a very short chapter but I just wanted to finish this scene. And I said I'd
update and I DID👅
Thankyou for reading💕 c u soon
P.S: I miss my before and after chapter aesthetics.