Chapter 2: Girl Talk/Audrey's shocking Appearance

At Evie's Cottage, Grace and Mal had decided to spill the beans to Evie, but not all. Grace tried to get Mal to tell Evie everything and if she didn't, Grace said that she would. Evie took a deep breath and said, "Whoa, I can't believe I missed all of that. I'm so sorry I wasn't there, Grace." Grace replied, "It's okay, E. You had other things to do." Evie said to her best friends, "What are they thinking? I mean, Mal, us four are finally living the dream here in Auradon. What could be the better way to share it than with those kids?" Mal said, lying through her teeth, "I was thinking security or maybe a peace of mind." Grace bit her lip nervously, knowing that wasn't the entire truth. Everyone knew that when Grace was nervous, she would either bite her lip or twiddle her fingers. Grace watched as the two girls hugged each other and Evie said to her other best friend, "And, Gracie, thank you so much for telling me. I can't imagine how hard it was for you to hear all that." Grace replied, "No problem, E. That's what friends are for, am I right?" Evie smiled at the Queen who was her best friend. After the three girls hugged each other (being careful with Grace's pregnant stomach), Grace and Evie went downstairs to help the guys in the kitchen to get ready for Jane's birthday. Mal had said that she had left her gift for Jane in her dorm and was going to get it, of course not after giving Aziz a kiss on the cheek. (AN: Mal is dating Aziz, who is the son of Aladdin and Jasmine and Ben's second in command) Aziz was sent by Ben to check on the  new VK's since he was the King's second in command.

Grace laughed as Evie tossed Jay some red apples and he put them in a picnic basket. Evie tossed her an apple and Grace tossed it to Jay, who caught it with ease. The young pregnant Queen noticed that someone had gotten into Jane's cake and said to her friends, "Uh, guys? Someone got into Jane's cake." Carlos walked over to his best friend and turned around, mad. He yelled, knowing that one of the new VK's had gotten into his girlfriend's cake, "Alright, who got into Jane's cake?!" Grace chuckled and said to her best friend, "Relax, C-Los. I can fix it. I've got magic, remember?" Jay walked over to his best friend and said to her, "Are you sure, Gracie? I mean, Ben did say no magic while you're pregnant and so close to birth." Grace replied, "Jay, it's going to be okay. I know what I'm doing." Grace waved her hands across the cake, surrounding it with bright light blue smoke, and the missing piece of the cake was filled in. She stumbled a bit, causing Jay and Carlos to hold her steady. Grace took a deep breath and said, "I'm okay, I'm okay. Yeah, no more doing magic at the moment." Carlos chuckled and replied to his best friend, "It's okay, Gracie. Thank you though." Grace smiled at her best friend then heard a shout coming from outside. Ever since she had found out that she was pregnant, her wolf instincts and senses grew.

The young Queen made her way outside, slowly but surely, and was followed by her friends. Her eyes widened in shock and said, "Audrey? Is that really you? What have you done?" Audrey smirked at her friend and replied, "Oh, I wanted your crown and Mal's mom's staff so I took it." Grace said to her friend, "Please, Audrey. You have no idea what kind of magic you're dealing with." Mal agreed with Grace and said to Audrey, "Yeah, it's dangerous!" Audrey shouted, then said calmly, "Enough!! I want to be dangerous." Grace shaked her head and replied, "Please, Audrey. This isn't you, you're my best friend. Please." Audrey pointed the staff towards the young Queen and said to her, "Enough!" She turned to Mal and said to her, "My life was perfect until you came and stole everything from me. That title of 'second in command' and 'lady in waiting' was supposed to be mine! So now, it's time for revenge." Fearing that Audrey meant Grace, Mal stepped in front of Grace. Then, green smoke surrounded Mal and she turned into an old hag, one like you would see in Snow White's story. Grace's eyes widened in fear as she stared at Mal. Then, Audrey did the unthinkable and spelled Grace too, causing Grace to scream. Audrey smirked and said, "Toodle-a-loo." Grace watched Audrey disappear and couldn't move. By this time, Evie and the others had came outside. Jay and Carlos ran over to Grace while Evie went to check on Mal.  Jay said, as he held onto Grace before she fell from shock, "That's was Audrey? She got a little work done. *He turned to Grace* Are you okay?" Grace nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm okay." Evie walked over to Grace and said to her, "Did she hurt you?" Grace replied, "No, she just spelled me. I thought my magic would hold off Maleficent's magic since my magic is getting powerful by the minute." The conversation was interrupted when they heard Dizzy scream after seeing Mal. She had gotten curious when the OG VK's left after hearing a loud scream coming from outside. Grace turned to her step-cousin and said to her, "Dizzy, take the twins and go inside." Dizzy nodded at her step-cousin and lead the twins inside of the cottage. Evie turned to the guys and said to them, "You guys take Grace inside and contact the Fairy Godmother to check on Grace. Jay, come here." Jay ran over to Evie while Celia and Carlos helped Grace inside. Jay said to his blue-haired friend, "What's up, E?" Evie whispered to Jay, "Call Ben and tell him about Grace. He should know that Audrey spelled Grace." Jay nodded and whispered, "Shouldn't Grace be the one to call Ben? He is her husband." Evie scoffed and said, "You and I both know that Grace won't call Ben to tell him what happened. She won't tell on Audrey because those girls have been friends since childhood." Jay nodded and then turned to go inside, leaving Evie with an old Mal.