Chapter 9: Meet Becca and Bryce

About nearly a day later, Grace gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy. The labor took a toll on the young Queen and she unconscious for another day. She was awake for a split two minutes to give them their names before going unconscious. Meanwhile, Ben was busy planning on a celebration to celebrate the birth of his twin children. Mal and Evie were also busy on planning on how to tell the people about closing the barrier forever. Grace's parents and brother, along with Ben's parents, were at the castle to help with the twins. As for Audrey, she was in a comatose state ever since Grace stopped her from destroying Auradon. Sometime after the birth, Grace went back into her human form so the magic must've worn off during that time. In the Royal bedchambers, Grace was in her comatose state. Ben sat in a chair, next to his wife's side, and held her hand. It was clear that he hadn't slept since the birth of their twins and the whole Audrey being evil fiasco. He kissed his wife's knuckles then pressed his forehead against them. At that gesture, Grace slightly stirred and groaned. Ben looked up at the movement and whispered, "Grace?" Grace stirred again and her eyes fluttered open. She whispered, "Ben? *She tried to sit up but winced* Where am I? What happened?" Ben smiled at his wife and said to her, "You're at the castle. You did it. You saved Auradon." Realization hit Grace when she looked at her stomach, knowing that it should've been big. She said, looking around frantically, "The twins! Where are they? Ben?" Ben replied, trying to calm her down, "You had them a day and a half ago, Gracie. You gave birth to them."

She looked at Ben, trying to remember the past events. She did remember fighting off Audrey and going unconscious just as her friend did. Then, the rest of it was a blur. She remembered being in a lot of pain and screaming her lungs off. Grace then remembered seeing her twin babies after birth and giving them their names before going unconscious. Ben could tell that his wife's head had wheels turning. He stood and said to a valet, "Have Queen Grace's parents bring the Prince and Princess to our chambers, please." The valet bowed and replied, "Yes, Your Majesty." Grace looked at her husband and said to him, "My parents are here?" Ben nodded and replied, "Yeah, they wanted to help. Your dad actually went into protective mode when he heard you scream out for him in labor. He almost went off on Audrey, who's still in her comatose state." Grace chuckled then her mind went off to her friend. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the door open and saw her parents walk in, with bundles of blankets in their arms. Cinderella smiled at her daughter and said to her, "They are so precious, Grace. You and Ben did well. *Her daughter and son-in-law blushed with embarrassment, causing her to chuckle* Grace, I'm glad that you're safe." Grace smiled at her mother, who kissed her forehead. Cinderella gave the bundle of blankets she had in her arms to her daughter's waiting arms. Chad Sr. gave the bundle of blankets he had in his arms to his son-in law then kissed the top of his daughter's head. He said to her, "Don't ever do that to me again. I nearly had my entire guard regiment looking for you." Grace replied, chuckling, "No promises, Daddy." Cinderella and Chad Sr. left the room to let Ben and Grace have their quality time with the twins.

Grace held one of her babies in her arms, smiling lovingly. Ben smiled at his wife's content and said to her, "You are holding the Prince Brcye Benjamin Adam of Auradon." Grace gave her husband a smile, she remembered that she had named the baby boy 'Bryce', nicknaming him 'Brcyie' when she was in labor. Her eyes drifted to the bundle in Ben's arms, smiling lovingly at it. Ben said, "And this little one is Princess Rebecca Ella Belle of Auradon." She continued to smile, her family was now complete. Her thoughts drifted off to Audrey. She said to Ben, "What about Audrey? Is she okay?" Ben replied, "When you fought her, Mal said that you conjured up a cloud of smoke and it surrounded her. Apparently, it stopped her from doing something worse. She is in a comatose state as of right now. Mal tried waking her up but failed. We thought about bringing Hades over to help but we didn't want to do it without your consent." Grace nodded and said, "Do it. Overall, this wasn't Audrey's doing. That magic corrupted her to do bad things." Ben sighed but nodded, his wife was right. He had Grace's parents take the twins back to the nursery so he could help Grace into a wheelchair so they could go bring Audrey back.