Chapter 3: Jane's Birthday Party/ A problem turns into a disaster

After the encounter with Audrey, Grace will went to the party since Jane was one of her best friends. Plus, her appearance would attract a crowd. Grace's VK friends went to the Isle to look for something that will stop Audrey. Carlos had volunteered to stay back to keep an eye on Grace. Grace smiled as she talked to her brother and Jane. Jane smiled at Grace and said to her, "So, have you and Ben come up with names yet? I'm sure it must be a hard decision." Grace chuckled and replied, as she rubbed her stomach, "You have no idea. We've been getting suggestions for our twins' names all around Auradon." Chad laughed and said to Jane, "They even had me help them since they couldn't go through the suggestions. Even Clogsworth, Luimere, Queen Belle, and and Mrs. Potts had to help. It was chaos." Jane chuckled and said to Grace, "What about the christening? I can always help with that if you want me to." Grace replied, "Ben wants to make it the amazing and best christening that everyone will remember." Their conversation was cut short when they heard loud screams coming from the hill. Grace said, "It must be Audrey. She must've followed me here." Chad turned to his sister and replied, then said to Jane, "Stay with Jane. I'll go hold her off. Jane, keep my sister safe." Jane nodded and said to Chad, "Don't worry, Chad. Grace is in good hands. You go ahead." About a few minutes later, the two girls saw pink smoke coming from the top of the hill. They began to panic and saw Chad by Audrey's side on top of the hill.

Chad gave Jane a signal to hide with Grace and they both hid behind a pilar. When pink smoke began to appear and was getting closer to the two girls, Jane tried to figure out her next move. She whispered then whispered to Grace, "The Enchanted Lake. Grace, we have to get into the Enchanted Lake. It's our only chance. Come on, I'll help you." Grace nodded and slowly made her way to the lake, following Jane. Jane whispered, as she helped her friend in the water, "Take a deep breath and go under." Grace nodded and ducked into the water. As the two girls went under, they could hear Audrey finish singing 'Happy Birthday' and heard Audrey let out a loud cackle. Chad stared at the water where his sister was now safe and sighed in relief, quietly so Audrey didn't hear him. He only joined forces with Audrey to make sure that she didn't hurt his pregnant sister. The two disappeared in a puff of pink smoke. Jane rose from the water and tapped her friend's shoulder who then rose from the water. Jane got out of the water and helped Grace out, who was know dripping wet. Jane went to grab a couple towels and wrapped the towel around her friend. She got out her phone, calling Ben. Grace said to Jane, "Put him on speaker." Ben said in the other line, just as he picked up, "Hey, Jane. I'm on my way to the party. The meeting's ran long." Jane replied, "No, no, no. Stay where you are, Ben. Audrey's got the scepter and everyone's asleep. I'm gonna call Mom and tell her to get her wand." Ben said, "Is Grace with you?" Grace took Jane's phone and replied to her husband, while Jane began to help her up the cliff, "Don't worry, Ben. I'm fine, so are the twins." She heard Ben sighed in relief and he said, "Thank gosh. What's going on?" Grace replied, "I'll tell you when I get to the castle. I'm in the need of a change of clothes. Gotta go. Love you." Grace handed Jane her phone and they made their way out of the forest. Little did they know, the situation was going to get way worst.