Chapter 11: Let's Break This Down/The End

After Audrey's recovery from her short coma and Grace's recovery from childbirth, it was time for the closing of the barrier and to introduce the twins to the kingdom. Grace was now able to stand on her own without any assistance. Everyone was in the courtyard, waiting for the royal family's entrance. Ben and Grace made their grand entrance and stood on the balcony. Grace's parents stood on her side while Ben's parents stood on his. They both waved to the cheering crowds, smiling. Once the cheering stopped, Grace knew she had to announce the heartbreaking news. She said, clapping her hands together, "While this is a joyous occasion where we will introduce our children to all of Auradon, this is also a sad occasion. Just awhile ago, the royal family and I have decided that it was good decision to close the barrier for good." Everyone gasped, shocked. Ben continued, "When we open the barrier to Auradon, we are putting the kingdom at risk. Letting strange and dangerous magic, it's just not safe." Grace said, shocking everyone, "Without Uma and the pirates, Auradon will be gone. I don't want to be a Queen if it means that you have close to off everyone else for the good of the kingdom." Ben was shocked about his wife's declaration, he didn't expect her to say that. Grace continued, as she took her husband's hands into her own, "Ben, when we were crowned, we made a promise to both Auradon and the Isle. To protect our subjects and I feel as if we didn't do that." Ben gave his wife a small smile, knowing that she was right. He turned to the others and said, "The barrier will go down!" Carlos cheered, causing his friends to laugh and smile. Grace chuckled at Carlos, who winked at her. Everyone cheered and clapped, while Adam and Belle looked at their son, shocked. Adam said to his son, "Ben......" Ben replied, "It's not your decision to make, Dad. We make the decisions now." Grace smiled proudly at her husband, knowing it was hard to do that. Her parents gave her smiles and nodded at her her.

Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay ran up the staircase to give their friends a hug. Forgetting that they haven't presented their children, Ben had a valet go get the nannies to bring Becca and Bryce. Ben said to his subjects, "And before we do so, I believe that it is time for you all to meet the Prince and Princess of Auradon." Everyone cheered as the nannies appeared with the Prince and Princess. Ben and Grace smiled lovingly at their children, who looked up at their parents with curiosity. Grace took the Fairy Godmother's wand and said, "To make this world a better place. *Her friends and husband smiled at her*" They said in unison, "We have to do it face to face." Grace waved the wand at the Isle and the barrier fell down, causing everyone to cheer. Grace smiled as her friends celebrated. Then, they all began to sing and dance.

[Verse 1: Mal, Uma, and Grace, Both]
It's time to it bring together
Time for a brand new start
We gonna put it in mo-oh-otion
Break down what keeps us apart
No more, no division we down
New team, got the vision, united
So we stand, now we living marching

[Pre-Chorus: Mal, Uma, Both]
In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (You see me)
Imperfect (Perfectly)
Face to face we can see clearly our similarities
Like day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time

[Chorus 1: All]
We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this

[Verse 2: Uma, Harry, Uma & Harry, *Evie*, -Carlos-, +Jay+]
Believing in second chances
And we're all starting today
Marching on in a new land
Our World's A Better, A Better Place
*Welcome, the addition new love*
-Unity, new beginning for us-
+Harmony that's the mission marching+

[Pre-Chorus: Core 4, Pirate Crew, & Grace]
In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (You see me)
Imperfect (Perfectly)
Face to face we can see clearly our similarities
Like day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time

[Chorus 2: All]
We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this

[Bridge: All, Grace and Mal]
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down (Down!)

[Instrumental]

[Chorus 2: All, Evie, Uma]
We're gonna break this down (Break this down)
We're gonna rock the town (Oh, we're gonna rock this town)
Everyone all around (Oh, around)
Just be whoever like this (Come on!)
Stronger together like this (Uh)
We be united like this

[Chorus 2: All, Evie, Uma, *Mal*]
We're gonna break this down (*Come on! We're gonna break this down*)
We're gonna rock the town (Come on, *everybody on the isle gonna like this*)
Everyone all around (Oh, around)
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this (Stronger together like this)
We reunited like this (Hey!)

[Outro: All]
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down

After the whole dance off and reunion, Mal went to introduce Aziz to her father. Of course, Aziz was nervous to the point he looked like he was going to pass out. Grace went with her friend to make sure that Aziz was okay. Hades gave his daughter a small smile and said to her, "Nice turnout." Mal replied, smiling, "Well, at least the barrier's down." Grace gave her friend a smile and said to them, then said to Aziz, "Well, I suppose I'll leave you to it. You gonna be okay, Az?" Aziz nodded slowly, still petrified with fear. Grace chuckled, she knew that he would be okay. Ben was the same way when they told her dad that they were dating. Grace looked up at the balcony to see her husband with their parents and children and smiled. She felt that her life was completed, with a loving husband and beautiful children. Ben looked down at the balcony and saw his wife looking at him with a smile. He turned to his parents and in-laws and said to them, "Is it okay if you watch them for a while?" Adam and Belle nodded and Belle said, "We'll be fine. Just go and have fun. This is your victory." Cinderella nodded at her son-in-law and said to him, "Go, be with your friends." Ben smiled and ran down the staircase, causing the adults to chuckle.

Grace watched as her husband ran down the staircase with excitement. She let out a shriek when he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. Ben spun around, causing Grace to wrap her arms around his neck. Grace smiled at Ben and said to him, "You're happy." Ben replied, as he placed Grace down but kept his arms wrapped around her, "Who wouldn't? I have two beautiful children and a beautiful wife. *Grace blushed* But, also, for what we've achieved together. As a team, as a whole." Grace smiled, she knew that he was over the moon over this. And he had every right to be. They defeated a great evil, saved their childhood friend, and saved their kingdom, together. They continued to dance and talked to their friends, as they celebrated their victory. Auradon was safe from a great evil once again.