Chapter 4: "No how, no way!"

Grace was sitting in the garden after getting a nice, warm shower and a change of clothes with a help from a few of her ladies in waiting. She had decided to curl up underneath a tree, in a hammock, and enjoy the summer breeze. Of course, not too far way from her was Buster who laid on the ground with his ears perked up. The young Queen's bright blue eyes opened at the sound of running footsteps and saw that her VK friends had returned from the Isle. And they had brought a few guests, much to her displeasure. Buster recognized Uma and her gang in an instant and began to growl. Harry said to the dog, as he raised his arms in the air, "Whoa, there, old doggy boy. We come in peace." Grace glared at Uma and her gang and said to her, as she wrapped her arms around her stomach, "What are you doing here? Have you come to try to kill me and my family again? To finish the job?" Evie walked over to Grace and replied to her, "Relax, Gracie. Uma's on our side. She's here to help us with Audrey." Uma said to the young Queen, "As much as I hate to say it, Queenie, your friend is right." Grace scoffed and said to her dog, who came to her side, "Buster, come. They're on our side, for now." Suddenly, Grace let out a gasp and blue smoke surrounded her. Everyone shouted the young Queen's name as the smoke engulfed her. The blue smoke disappeared and Grace was in her wolf form with her crown and necklace. Grace's wings waved in the air, making her look regal. Grace groaned at her wolf like state and said, "Not again." Mal gasped and said to Grace, "Audrey must've spelled you to turn into your wolf form." Grace gave Mal a look then turned into a scowl. Mal said, "Okay, my bad. Chill, Your Majesty." Grace turned around and made her tail brush against Mal's face. Uma laughed and said to Mal, "I think she told you to bugger off." Carlos chuckled and said to Grace, "Grace, we should probably take you to the Fairy Godmother." Grace said, surprisingly in her wolf form, "She already checked on me. I'm fine, C-Los."

The entire time, Gil and Harry were both having staring issues and couldn't find themselves to look away from Grace's stomach. Grace noticed this and said, wrapping her wings around her stomach, "What are you staring at? Have you never seen a pregnant woman before?" Gil and Harry adverted their eyes and began shift nervously. Grace raised her snout in the air, smelling the air. Mal said to Grace, "What is it, Gracie?" Grace replied, "I can sense when magic is being used. Audrey must've spelled more people to sleep." Gil's eyes widened and said, "Whoa, you can sense that all the way from here? That's impressive." Grace just looked at him and gave him a faint smile. Evie said to Grace, "Alright, so now that we have more help, we should come up with a plan." Grace scoffed and replied, "Are you really suggesting that we should work with those people? No how, no way. They tried to kill me, my husband, and my children. They almost put my kingdom in jeopardy. *Her tone went cold and her eyes glared at the trio* I'm not working with a bunch of attempted murders." Uma, Gil, and Harry stared at the wolf Queen in shock. While her words were harsh, they knew that they were true. Jay sighed and said to the group, "Okay, that's enough. If we don't act fast, we won't be able to save Auradon." Carlos nodded in agreement and said, "I agree. I think we should go to Audrey's dorm and see what caused to go dark." Grace replied, "I can't go anywhere around Auradon Prep. If anyone sees me like this, they're going to assume I used magic when I wasn't supposed to. My parents will kill me if they saw me like this. So will Ben and his parents." Uma cleared her throat and said, "If I may say so, Queenie, aren't they your in-laws? I'm sure they'll understand." Grace just stared at Uma, not responding. Mal said, "Let's just go look in Audrey's dorm room for evidence."