Chapter 7: Operation Save Auradon Phase Two: Find Fairy Godmother, Succeeded

The group went back to Evie's place, now with Ben and Jane. Mal stood in the doorway as she smiled at her friends' reunion. Grace pulled Carlos aside to speak to him, while the others talked. Carlos stared at his friend with concern and said to her, "Grace, are you okay? Is it the twins?" Grace replied, wincing as she did, "I'm afraid it is. When I rolled, I suppose that the contractions began." Carlos went into a frenzy and said, "We need to tell the others. We have to tell Ben, he should know. He's your husband." Grace replied, "We're in a middle of a crisis, Carlos. His mind is in another mindset right now and I don't want to deprive him from that. He doesn't need to worry about the kingdom and the twins at the same time." Carlos said, "What if they get worse, Grace? How are you going hide it then?" Grace replied, "Then, I will deal with it when it happens. You can't tell the others of our conversation. Promise?" Carlos sighed but nodded, he felt guilty about not telling Ben. Ben should know if Grace was in any pain. He saw the look on Grace's face in the woods when he held off Ben in his beast form. Ben walked over to Carlos and Grace and said to them, "Everything okay here?" Grace gave her husband and replied, "We're okay, Ben. Just talking. What's going on?" Ben said to his wife, as they walked back over to the others, "We're splitting in groups. Doug, Gil, Harry, and Jane are going to look for the Fairy Godmother. While in the meantime; Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I are going to looking for Audrey. I want you to go with Doug, Gil, and Jane. *Grace gave him a look* I will feel better knowing that you're somewhere safe and out of harm's reach. You're in no condition to be fighting, especially when the twins could be here any day now." Jane walked over to the royal couple and said to Ben then said to Grace, "Grace will be in safe hands. Come on, Grace." Grace sighed in defeat then followed the trio to the museum where they found Fairy Godmother in stone.

The Queen left the trio and headed inside to go to her parents' 'monument' area. She stood in front of her parents' portrait and sighed. Grace whispered, "I don't know what to do anymore, Mama and Daddy. I'm so lost." Her ears perked up when she heard footsteps coming towards her. Doug stopped behind the wolf Queen and said to her, "You alright, Grace?" Grace replied, "I'm debating on whether I should try to use my magic and bring Audrey back, the real Audrey." Doug said, "I don't mean that. I mean this. *He gestured to his heart by placing his hand over it*" Grace sighed and replied, "A Queen should never put her feelings first when it comes to her kingdom." Doug said, "I am concerned. *She raised her eyebrows in curiosity*" Grace replied, chuckling, "You don't need to worry about me, Dougie." Doug gave his friend a look and said to her, "You're like a little sister to me, Grace. So, I have to worry about you. If Ben learns that I didn't, it wouldn't run out good for me." She heard Jane calling out to her and the duo ran outside, with Grace running slowly.

In front of them, Jane was trying to console Grace's traumatized twin brother. Seeing his twin sister, Chad ran towards and knelt beside her, wrapping his arms around her fury neck. Grace was shocked at Chad's traumatized state but knew that she had to pull him out of it. She nuzzled her brother with her snout and said to him, "You're okay, Chad. You're safe now. Tell me, what happened and where's Audrey?" Chad began to slowly explain with details, even though he was still shaking. Jane, Doug, Harry, and Gil shared side glances as they watched the sibling duo. It was clear that when one was in distress, the other would comfort them with much care as possible. Grace turned to Jane and said to her, "I really have to get him to the castle, Jane. In this state, he really needs some RNR." Jane nodded in agreement and replied, "Yes, I agree. I also think that we need to get you checked out and to figure out a spell to get you out of this form." Grace said, as the group headed back to the castle, "That would be nice." The group chuckled as they headed back to the castle, save Fairy Godmother who was still in her stone form. As they made their way, another sharp pain went up Grace and she stopped slightly. Jane saw this and said to her friend, "Grace, you okay?" Grace replied, "I'm fine. It's probably from my roll from earlier. We need to go." Gil turned to the Queen and said, "Harry and I probably need to get back to Uma and the others." Grace nodded and replied, "That would probably be best. Tell them that Fairy Godmother was turned into stone and we didn't find anything. Tell Ben that we went to the castle." Gil nodded and he along with Harry ran off.