The New World

Day started out normal as the light dark haired female just returned home from her collage studies. She had an lot of homework to do before her parents get home she needed get dinner started.  As Sora entered the living room dropping off her school bag on the couch heading into the kitchen to make some food. As she started some dinner (anything) after few minutes it was finished her mother and father entered the house the scent of food filled the air. "Welcome Home! I have dinner ready.." Sora shouted as she fix up the table

As everyone filled the dining area of the house eating the food Sora started to day dream about how her life would be if she was pulled into another world. An world beyond this one world filled with fun places and fun! like in her favorite anime series. She did not have deal with real life stuff she could enjoy herself for once and forget her worries she knew that will not happen. After dinner she cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes. Then taken an shower to get clean up as she was finished with that she started on her homework for tomorrow.

The small clock on her desk told her it was only ten at night she yawned she gotten a lot done before she gotten too sleepy. She lied her head on her desk as she stared at small white crystal that was giving to Sora as an child from her late uncle who passed away. This crystal was founded when he was working on his job site as an constructor before she passed out she whispered out 'I wish I can leave this world' As she fallen asleep the white crystal glowed then Sora's body vanished from her seat.

Upon feeling the warm sun on her face the sound of bubbles can be hear in her ears. As she open her grayish - blueish eyes she notices this wasn't her room. When did became day!? in panic Sora stood up to her feet she was wearing her white tank top with black shorts she was dressed for bed. Where was she? she notices this place seem familiar to her for some reason. The bubbles the large trees with large roots in the water. This place.. *THIS CAN'T BE!* with the thought of being on Sabaody Archipelago! that means her wish came true? was this an dream? no this can't be an dream. As she started walking she tripped over an aqua blue looking fruit with fish scales on it is this an DEVIL FRUIT?! she wonder what type of fruit it was? what powers dose it hold.

Before she can eat it she hear shouting all sudden "COME ON!  WE NEED GET GOING!" An female voice ringed through her mind she did not know she was close to grove 41 where an familiar ship was docked at. The female that was shouting was Nami shouting at the guys to hurry up and get on so they can get going to fishman island. Before she can move she was sudden bum rushed by an rubber man who great idea to fling himself onto the ship carrying the knock out Sora with him onto the ship.

"DAMN IT LUFFY! you did not have knock out an innocent by stander!" Nami shouted at her captain as Luffy was laughing it off as he did not know what he did wrong.

"Is she alright Chopper?" Another voice came to Sora's ears this time it was male's voice who was asking. The male was Zoro.

"She fine. She just knock out..  Can you carried her to the The sick bay? I'll check her out." Chopper asked as swordsman sighed before picking up the strange female into the sick bay laying her on the bed.

Soon after the Sunny went under water to start it journey to fishman island. Sora started to morn as she open her eyes to find herself in an hospital bed. With small blue nose reindeer who was glad that Sora was unharmed and not hurt. "What happen to me? Did you take care of me?" She asked as Chopper nodded his head. "Our captain knocked you onto our ship.. We're sorry about that..." He explained Sora give an smile he was cuter in person! than in the series she could hug him!

"Thank you for taking care of me." Sora said. "You don't need thank me! It not like I'm glad or anything!" Chopper started to blush as he was dancing very happily. To Sora he was happy as the young girl pulled herself out bed she notices the devil fruit she had was missing! that when she notice it on the desk of Chopper. She takes the fruit off the desk. "That an devil fruit it is?" Chopper asked as Sora nodded her head. "I was about to eat it before your captain kidnap me." She giggled about the kidnap part. As she taken  bite out of the fruit her face turned sour they wasn't joking that devil fruits don't taste good.

"What type it is? What dose it do!?" Chopper wanted to know he had stars in his eyes he wanted to know his new friend's powers. Sora stared down at herself as she did not feel anything or felt any different. "I'm not sure.. Don't worried we'll see soon.. I would love meet your friends." Sora explained with an smile Chopper smiled before walking out of his room with Sora behind him. "She finally woke up!" Chopper shout making everyone who was on the deck faced at the new girl.

"I'm glad your alright.. You have forgive our moron captain.. I'm Nami. " As the orange haired lady explained everything what happen to Sora.

"Our captain is childish at times.. I'm glad you not hurt.. I'm Robin." As black haired women give her name next with an smile.

"Yeah you need forgive our captain. I'm Captain Usopp! I have 8,000 man under my control" The long nose grinned even know he was lying. Sora can't help but giggled at his lies.

"Oi! Don't listen to Usopp. I'm the captain! I'm Luffy. I'm deeply sorry about what happen" The boy with the straw hat grinned at Sora.

"Oh my~ What beautiful women. My name is Brook. If you don't mind can I see your --" Before his can finished Nami kicked Brook in the head "NO SHE DON'T WANT TOO!" Nami shouted

"The swordsman over there is Zoro. We have an cook name Sanji and shipwright name Franky. They'll be out soon." Nami explained with an smile.

"It's nice meet everyone. I'm Sora." With an smile on her face it's wasn't long before blond guy came out of the kitchen with tray of drinks. "Nami-Chwan! Robin -Chwan!  I have some drinks yo --- Oh my~ Who this beautiful young lady?" Sanji asked "Her name is Sora. Luffy knocked her here. When we was getting away." Nami explained this made Sanji glared at Luffy for knocking an lady onto the ship.

After everyone was done giving out their names Sora stared out the bubbled sunny she notices she was underwater. That means she was really in One Piece World how did she ended up here anyway? she had an strange feeling about this. It's seem like this was start of an journey  for her. "Sora-Chan! I made you something sweet to eat and some tea for you~" As Sanji came dancing over with hearts in his eyes with an tray of  fruit parfait. As she takes the items from the love cook "Thank you Sanji. I'll enjoy them." As she smile before eating her parfait this made the cook very happy before returning to the kitchen to make some dinner.

With an spoon in her mouth as she was staring into space think about what happen to her and that strange devil fruit she ate. "I wonder what going happen next..." In whisper "SORA!" An male voice shouted through her ear as Luffy and Chopper was playing tag. "Join us! Please! It's fun!"  Luffy grinned as she finished with her parfait she left the items on the tray that Sanji give her. "Fine just one game"  Sora started chasing them around the grassy yard.