Going Home & Trapped in Real World

"Those Bakas!" Sora mutter as she ran out of the room only see the strawhats with children who was part of the island. Running through the hallways. Law shake his head as he grabs Sora then started running with her. "This might help." He used his powers to switch their bodies. "What did you do?" Sora asked. "Don't worried about Sora-ya. It's going be fun." He smirked at her before turning the next corner once outside. Things gotten worst when Sanji became Nami. Franky is now Nami. Chopper was now Franky and Sanji was chopper. Sora approached the group. "You guys did it again!" She snapped as Luffy arrived going  bear hug Sora. "Your alright!" Luffy grin like an child. "Luffy! yes I'm fine thanks to Law" She ensure the boy she was alright. "We should get out here. We founded the person who had those calls." Luffy explained. At least that was taken care. She figure it was that samurai who was still in Sanji's (Who is chopper) hands. "Oh a pretty lady."  He was still missing his body? she faceplam that Law and his games! "Fucking Law." She mutter not notice that Law was smirking what Sora said as Law heads out after his fight with Vergo he got his heart back thanks to Smoker.

As the group heads outside back into the cold Sora forgot she wasn't wearing anything warm. "I forgot I don't have any winter clothes." She was cold again. Luffy wrapped his arms around Sora pulling him to him. "LUFFY!" She blushed. "What? your cold. I can warm you up!" Sora blushed before an familiar crystal appeared in her hands. "This crystal.. Why..." She was cut off when the crystal growled then Sora and Luffy both vanished from the area they both standing. "AHHHH SORA LUFFY!" Usopp shouted. "Where did go?!" The bodyless samurai asked with an worried look. "I have no clue.." Robin wasn't sure herself. But it's was just Luffy that was missing. Law was also.

"Sora. SORA!" Luffy shouted at the sleeping girl who was lying in the middle of the floor. Law was poking her with his sword. "Sora-ya. Wake up" Law said staring at Luffy who was looking around the room also. "This room is... " "Weird?" Law said as Luffy nodded his head. Sora moaned before wake up. "Ow.. What happen?" She asked herself. "You should tell us." Law said. "Huh?" Sora notices this was her room wait.. Her room?! "Oh shit..." She mutter. "We're in your world are we Sora-ya?" Law asked with an smirk. "Uh... Yeah..." Luffy was confuse. "Your world?" He asked. "It's long story Luffy..." Sora stared at her poster of One Piece that was hung on the wall. Sora stood up as she stared at the crystal that was on her deck it's was the same crystal that was in her hands. "We need get you back to you world.." She explained.

"Your coming back also!" Luffy said. "No" Sora said before sitting on the bed. "WHY NOT?!" He was being childish. "Luffy listen to me.. You too Law.. This world is not place for you guys. This world is different. I belong here.. This is the reason why I did not accept you inviting me to your crew Luffy.." She explained. "You knew you would return here... You knew you able not return to my world?" Luffy asked. "Yes I knew all along Luffy." She explained. "That not fair! I want you to join me! I don't care about your world or even returning here. I'll find way to keep you!" He explained.

"That strawhat-ya for you. If he did not ask you all ready. I would ask you myself Sora-ya." Law smirked. Sora sighed she wasn't sure if those crystals had enough energy to return them back to One Piece World.  "No she mine." Luffy growled at Law was Luffy getting jealous at Law? Sora titled her head this guy was getting jealous! "Look stay here. I'll cook something to eat." She walked out of her room she wasn't sure if her parents was home or yet lucky they're not. Luffy did not listen to Sora he followed after Sora into the kitchen. As for Law he was searching through her stuff he smirked at the drawing of himself with no shirt on. "I'm keeping this Sora-ya.." He ripped the page from her art book then placed inside his coat.