New Adventure

As Sora and Luffy played with each other out  through the ship it's seem like she wanted stay with this crew. Finally they both fallen into the lawn of the Sunny staring into the sky. After while the crew was doing their own thing even Luffy went off to see what Sanji was doing for lunch. Robin and Nami was talking to each other as Sora fallen asleep in the lawn.

-Dream /Flash Back-

"Did you have to move away Ryou?"  Sora did not want her friend to move away he was only one that understand her goals and dreams. "Sorry Sky! My father gotten an new job. I want to stay I can't" Ryou pulled her into an hug then kissed her forehead fact Sora was his first love he had an crush on her since the day they met.

"Please take me out for lunch then!" Sora wasn't going let him go any time soon. "Okay Okay. Let go to an pizza place then." He takes her hands then heads over to the pizza place they order an large pizza with pepperoni on it. Two cokes also they shared their lunch together. "Sora? do you anything about the starry crystals?" He sudden asked. "Starry Crystals?" She asked. "Yeah they're rare crystals that fallen from space. But no one knows where they came from. Some people believe they're from an meteor" He explained.

"Meteor?" She asked once more before eating her slice of pizza. "Yeah I know it strange story. Some people don't speak of it. Those who fine one pose bring them luck." He explained. "What if one take you to different world?" She asked. "I would study on that world." He explained. Sora smiled as she nodded her head. "If one of those crystals taken me away from here. I'll tell you everything!" She explained with an smile. "I would like Sky." After they finished their date that was the last time she saw Ryou been five years since that day.

-end of dream / flash back-

Sora had tears in her eyes as she felt someone brushing against her cheeks clearing the tears. Upon opening her eyes she notices it's was Luffy who was staring down at her with an worried look on his face. "Why are you crying Sora?  nightmare?" He asked in his childish voice. "N-No just an happy memory." She explained. "Oh it's from your own world?" He asked getting closer to her. "Yeah old friend of mine.." She sat up in the lawn pulling her knees to her chest as she rested her head on her knees. "I haven't seen him in five years.. I thought he would write or something." She explained. "I'm sure he will come around!" Luffy grin

"I hope so." With that she stood up to her feet she wanted take an bubble bath before lunch she heads into the girl's room to grabs some clothes along with her music box then heads to the sunny's bathhouse. She placed her things down on the counter as she removed her clothes she poured some bubble bath soap into the tub. She slowly walked into the water as she placed the music box next to her then open it as it started to play that tune again. She did not near the door open to the bathhouse or even notice that Luffy was standing there he just taken off his clothes then walked into the bath. Nami said he can take an bath for once as long he don't drown.

Lucky the water wasn't high but the scent of the soap that bought him here. He stayed quite as he heard an music box playing that was Sora's tune he like to call it. As Sora was leading up against the bath tub trying to kept herself getting sad again her heart was racing. "I know promise Ryou I would tell him everything. What if I should him I was in love with an someone?" She mutter to herself. Luffy blinked Sora in love with someone?! He wonder who the person was even know he got jealous of Law who kissed her. But if she like him he can't stop her from loving him. For some reason this made his chest hurt.

"I'm moron.. I fallen in love with captain of the Straw hats." She mutter out loud not notice that Luffy was listening to everything she was saying. "You LOVE ME?!" An sudden voice made Sora jumped back into the water as her eyes notices an familiar figure with her. "L-LUFFY! W-Why are you here!" Covering herself with the pink bubbles. "I thought you went to your room or something. I did not think you in the bathhouse!" He explained with an blush. "I should told Nami or Robin I was going take an bath.." As Luffy gotten closer to her. "L-Luffy?" Her face turned red beside both of them being naked but close to each other. "Do you really?" He asked. "W-What?" Sora did not know what to say he heard everything! "Love me?" He sat down next to her.