Dressrosa and Kidnapping

Finally they arrived in Dressrosa this arc was her favorite one she love the town and story behind it was sad also. As everyone was dressed up as they hiding from Doflamingo and his pirates. All but Sora who wasn't dressed up since Doflamingo don't know anything about her. But she did wore an cloak that she created from her own world to keep herself hidden Luffy and Law wasn't going let her leave the ship without something to hide herself under. "There happy now?" She said as the two captains nodded their heads before walking off into country itself. There was toys everywhere she knew this was Sugar's doing little girl with devil fruit powers. Sora followed after the group as Luffy learned that his late  brother's devil fruit powers was up for grabs. "Sora help me!" He grabs the cloaked girl then heads to Colosseum where the tournament was taken place. Law sighed he did not want Luffy taken her with him! she can't fight with those power house people! before he can try to take her back they are gone.

"Strawhat-ya... He going get her killed." Law wasn't going let that happen. "Don't worried about them. Sora is not alone." Robin said making Law feel little better but not much.  Luffy grabs hold of Sora's hand as they both entered the Colosseum together. "Luffy we shouldn't use our real names." She asked Luffy wasn't listening he was about to use his real name before Sora stop him. "LUFFY!" she shouted. "Oh fine!" He wrote down 'Lucy' Sora giggled at his name. "Your entering also!" Luffy wrote down 'Sky' for Sora. "LUF. I mean LUCY!" Sora sighed as she grabs her nametag as she followed Luffy to the block where they're going wait. As she watches Luffy take out an man name Spartan. "LUCY!" Sora shouted as two guards approached Luffy telling him he wasn't allow to keep going. "No he going join in. He did it in self - defenses" One of the fighters explained. Sora haven't relived her face to anyone she did not want ruin her cover also. Luffy grin as he stared over at Sora. "This going be fun Sky!" He started laughing. "Yeah for you.." She whisper to herself. "That was something." An blonde guy said as he sat on an create holding an red rose. Sora's blue eyes shifted over to the guy who was talking to Luffy. "Hey you." He pointed at Sora. "Remove your hood.." He asked. "No" Sora wasn't going do it she did not want be made fun being an girl. He stood up then walked over to Sora as he was about to pull the hood down Luffy stop him. "Don't touch Sky." He did not like anyone touching her.

"Have it your way" He walked off Sora sighed as she leaded up against the wall maybe she should went with Law as the fight started for the devil fruit. She really did not want be part of it. After the first around she watches the next fight and next fight. Until she was the next fighter. "Oh great.." What can she do?! if she falls into that water her true powers will be relived. As she walked out of the area she was waiting the girl walked out into the ring. It's was her fighting one of the blackbeard pirates. 'Good god.. WHY HIM! I hate those pirates!'  Burgess stared down at the cloaked figure. "Umm. Remove the cloak." Sora glared at him. "You remove that paper bag.. It make you look stupid." She taunted him. Luffy was watching from the doorway he did not like where this was going.

As the fight started only thing she can do was dodge this guys attacks she can't fight back she did not have an weapon only powers she had was her devil fruit powers. As Burgess started swinging at her she needed for something! as she remember the power of the mer mer fruit the singing power! it's was only thing she can do! but how can she do that again?! she can't keep this up forever she was very close to the edge of the ring. 'HELP ME' as an blue shell pendent appeared around her neck then microphone appeared. She grabs the microphone as it started ti glow as an melody started to play through the microphone. Then she started singing

Let's head out on a big journey beyond the sun and the wind.
I'm sure we'll open the door to a paradise that's not on the map.

On the morning you were born into this world, the bell of blessing rang.
People are born embracing just a single treasure.