Fishman Island

A/N: I'm deeply Sorry!  I haven't been in the mood to write anything lately! Writer  block is bitch. Anyway I'll try to update new story every week if I can.

~*~

After getting into an fight with Surume she taken Luffy and guys back to the Sunny she knew the part with the flying dutchman was coming up. She did not want deal with that guy t he blue mermaid swim over to the Sunny as she pushed herself through the bubble back onto the ship with guys.  She sighed as she stared at them. "Are you happy now?" she asked with an smile as the large octopus was happy about his new friends. He taken no time picking up the ship then started swimming away before the group of pirates can stop them Sora stared out into the sea she was changing the story around. After while she transformed back to her normal form as she sat back down on the lawn chair. Maybe this wasn't bad idea after all she did make friends with  her favorite characters from one piece. Luffy wanted her to join his crew she wasn't sure if that was good idea what if she disappears? or never comes back? 

"PLEASE JOIN US SORA! " Luffy was begging now Nami sighed at her captain's words she knew once luffy decides on asking there was no turning back. "Just say Yes. Or he not going leave you alone." Nami asked. How much Sora wanted to join them she wasn't sure what to say this was too much for her even arriving here pose not to happen!  before she can answer the childish captain there was an large fish in the path. That was the fish that was with Flying Dutchman!  Sora knew this too while she knew they're getting near the under water volcanoes. It's was getting hotter by the second. Even for her wearing an white dress she was dying of heat!

" It's going eat us!" Usopp shouted in fear.

"We can't go around it!" Nami shouted back in fear also.

Sora stood there sudden an large man smacked the fish telling him he wasn't allow to eat ships without the captain's orders. Beside the large man was an run down the ship with the name 'Flying Dutchman' on the ship itself. This cause Brook to freak out and he started to tell the story about the Flying Dutchman to the crew it seem like an old tale. To Sora she believe in Brook but the story wasn't true. "Surume! Take us around the ship!  Please!" Sora shouted causing Nami and others to stare at the young women the octopus did not take no for answer from an pretty women he did as told. It's wasn't long before the ground started to shake under them to cause Sora to grip the rail as lave started to pour from the ground.

Luffy was laughing as he was having Fun as the other crew wasn't poor Sora wasn't trying to get scared she hated those type of things. Sudden the raven haired girl was flew out of the ship into the water cause her to transform into an mermaid. "SORA!" Chopper shouted "KEEP GOING I'LL BE FINE!" she shouted before swimming down into the waterfall once more she will find them at Fishman Island sooner or later. After few minutes she arrived at the bottom of the sea where the light was bright as the sun. This must be fishman Island!  she can't believe she  was really here! after watching it and reading. She never thought seeing it in person! Before she can swim thought the bubble she notices the Sunny was flying through the water as it hit the bubble going through the fight one. Then the second one was filled with water. "OH NO!" Sora shouted as she swim through the bubbles it self.

The blue mermaid only grabbed Luffy and Sanji and Chopper the others wasn't near her 'DAMN   IT!' she thought as she was greeted by an green haired mermaid this was Cami she told her to followed her back to her place. Sora did that as Cami placed Luffy on the bed changing him out of his clothes same with Sanji and Chopper. "Thank you!" Cami smiled at the new Mermaid. " Your new mermaid.. Did you just move here?"  She asked as Sora shake her head as she explained she ate an devil fruit that turned  her into an mermaid to Cami she was shocked there was an fruit like that. "I see your name is Sora. It's nice meet you! I'm Cami!" As the mermaid give an smile as she was cooking some food for everyone.

After while Sanji and Chopper woke up as Sanji notices Sora and Cami he did not take long before getting an nosebleed again. "AH  SANJI!"  Chopper shouted Sora give an giggled as Luffy open his eyes as he notices group of small mermaids staring down at him. "What happen?  Where am I? " He asked as Sora approached the rubber man . "Your inside Cami's apartment. I saved you and Sanji and Chopper. I'm sorry the others was too far for me to grab them..." She explained with an frown on her face. "I see. It's fine!  I'm sure they're alright!" Luffy give his smile to Sora that cause her to blush. Sanji woke up just in time to hear that Sora saved him and Chopper. "Oh Sora-San! Thank you for saving me!" He grinned with hearts on his eyes Chopper shake his head with an smile.

As Cami takes the tray of cold soup she made did not heat up. "Here some cold soup." Sora sweatdropped at the mermaid's words. "Umm Cami... You pose to heat that..." She pointed this cause the mermaid to freak out what she did. Sanji takes  one of the bowls he did not care if was cold or hot he will gladly take it "It's fine Cami-Chan!  I'll eat it anyway!" With that he takes an spoon full into his mouth. Sora shake her head as she take one of the bowls herself then takes an spoon full herself this wasn't bad. She wonder if the other's are alright she wished she would saved them all mostly the devil fruit users.