Punk Hazard and White Crystal

After two days staying at fishman island and Luffy called out to Big Mama to take over fishman island to make it his own protection. This was crazy even for the whole crew they finally said good bye to fishman island and head off to New World. Finally she can rest for while even after all that event back in fishman island made Sora tried she wanted go back home she figure her family was worried about her by now been two days since she left her home. As she stared out into the sea as she notices an sea of whales. She never seen so many of them before! she giggled as the ship was heading into an thunderstorm. WHY THUNDERSTORMS! Sora ran inside the kitchen area then hidden under the table she was fear of thunderstorms. Luffy notices that as he followed her inside the kitchen then poked his head under the table with an teary Sora. "What wrong?" He asked.

"I'm not fan of thunderstorms." She explained before Luffy removed his head then placed on her head. "It's sound silly to me. Nami uses those powers before you never got scared." He explained before sitting next to her. "That different I guess.." she mutter as she blushed as Luffy was sitting close to her now. "Shishishi! Your funny!" He hugged her cause her to blush once more this guy was going be the end of her one day. She smiled as she did not hear any more thunder or lighting for that matter she wounder if they founded land. "I think the sunny stopped Luffy." With that they both crawled from under the table then head back outside. Only to see an island that was half cover in fire and ice. She knew this place this was start of the Dressrose arc. "WOW!" Luffy shouted as he wanted to see the island itself.

"How are we go get there? The place is covered in lava and heat also." Nami explained as she walked outside changing into an bikini top with her shorts. Robin removed her top still was dressed the same. As for Sora she was still in her short strapped white dress with white sandles She stared off into the island as Nami summoned an cloud road as Sanji made some lunches for the group who was going. "Are you sure about this Luffy? I mean those calls can be fake." Robin asked as Sora agreed with her. "Don't worried about it! We can check this out! Let go!" He dragged Sora with him as she was pulled onto the mini merry with Zoro and Usopp and Luffy. "Be careful!" Nami shouted as the mini merry sat off.

After arriving on the island the ground was hot also it's was more hotter then back on the ship. "Who did this?" Zoro asked. "I'm not sure.." Sora said before following the group through the hot island sudden they arrived at the main gate of Punk Hazard. "I think it off limited." Usopp said before Luffy jumped over the gate. "LUFFY!" Everyone shouted before followed the rubber man through the gates that did not stop Luffy from going. Sudden they came cross an dragon that used an strong gust of wind that sent Sora flying through the air as she landed on the other side of island. Landed in the cold wet snow. The wet cold snow transform her into an mermaid. "Oh nice move devil fruit.." She mutter now even colder then before she can't walk like this.

As she started to hopping through the snow she can hear an fighting happen as she notices Smoker and Law fighting with each other. In the middle of the fight Law used his power to lift up the G-5 ship into the air. Boxes and other items started to fall from the sky as one of the large boxes that had canons in them hit the rock that Sora was hiding she screamed as she dodged out of the way. "What was that?" Smoker turned around only see something he thought they existed in fishman island. "Why is there a Mermaid?!" Sora became panic as she started to move away only get blocked by Smoker's group. 'Shit!' Sora did not know what to do! she haven't discover her true powers beside becoming an mermaid wasn't only she can do.

"I thought Mermaids live in fishman island.. Who are you?" Tashigi asked.

"Me? Ummm.. My name is Sora." As the blue haired mermaid give her name.

She notices the marines was getting close to her sudden the shell pendent around her neck glow as an microphone appeared in her hands.  For some reason she can feel the power in her heart sudden melody started to playing through her microphone. Then she started singing in very beautiful voice.

Blown by a wind of seven colours
I was aiming for the faraway peak of the plateau
The melody I heard before the dawn was a nostalgic song

Those birds flying towards the eastern sky

well , they're taking a shortcut to a treasure island

The paradise of the Seven Seas
our lives will be reborn so I can communicate my love after the night of the storm
A melody of seven lands
Even if the day would come when no one else travels here
I will not forget about [the melody]

In the middle of the song she transform back to her normal self still her white dress in the middle of the cold.

The clouds slowly fade away for a rainbow to appear
The stars are like pearls
beginning to release a strong light

"AHHH! this hurts!" One of the man shouted. Smoker was confuse what was going on. Did this girl have devil fruit powers?

I can hear a whistling comming from the southern skies
Thats right! The time for me to growup has come.

"Stop her!" Smoker order before anyone can do anything. Blue bubble appeared around Sora as she disappeared then appeared in Law's arms. The song she was singing had came to end. "Your odd one... Your name is Sora-ya?" He asked. "Yes..." Law turned around then heads back inside the house with Smoker following after him. "Hold on" With that he started to dodge Smoker's attacks. She wasn't sure where her crew was doing last thing she remember was being attacked by that dragon. Finally gotten away from Smoker and his group he placed the freeze girl down. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"My crew came here..  We attacked by an Dragon. That dragon send me flying over here." She explained.

"Your crew? Wait.. Are you part of the strawhats pirates?" Law asked once more before smirking. "Yeah I'm... I haven't fully joined the crew. Luffy keeps beg." She laughed it off as she eyed an familiar crystal sitting on the table. "That..." She reached over to grab the crystal as she touch it she pick it up. "This crystal... I have one like it." To Law this was shocking. "That crystal is call Starry Crystal. It came from space all time ago. So what the Caesar saids" Sora blinked as she notices the crystal was flashing in her hands as it was reacting to her. She blinked as she remember something that the crystal back home. "THAT HOW I ENDED UP HERE!" She shouted leaving Law confuse what she was talking about. "What do you mean Sora-ya?" He asked.

"Umm my story is strange.. I haven't even told Luffy and others about it.. I'm scare what they're going think." She said staring at the crystal. "it's like this. What if someone was from another world. Different world beyond this one. That person ended up in that world how trapped in this world. Now that person don't know what happen now they ended up in this world." She explained as Law sat down on the couch.

"Interesting. I'm guessing that person is you. I'm right?" Law pointed out. "Yes. I'm from another world. I don't belong here. Fact.. I hoping to figure out why I'm here.. I did not think there was another crystal like mine.." Sora explained before placing the crystal down on the table sudden there was an loud crashing sounds. She figure it was Luffy and the others. "Those baka's" She mutter.