Sora's Wish and Returning to One Piece World

Sora was chatting with her friend. "Alright I'll do what my heart wants. Thank you juju" She smiled as Julie smile. "Anything Sky! I have to go now. I'll check on you later!" As her friend left the cafe Luffy and Law returned few seconds later. "Sora?" Luffy voice ringed through Sora's ears as she did not want look at him or Law. "Luffy.. Hey... I made up my mind.. My wish.." As she stood up from her chair. "Your wish?" Law asked. "Yeah.. I'm going stay here... You two going back. Don't even try beg.. It's not going ---" She was cut off by Luffy. "I'm not going leave you here! Your part of my crew! I'm not going leave you here!" Luffy snapped at her. "Luffy! I'm an normal girl! devil fruit powers or not! I still have an life here! I can't leave my school or..." Luffy growled as he grabs Sora by her hand then dragged her out of the cafe back into the streets of New York. "LUFFY! This not like you!" She wonder if he was still angry with Law and that kiss again he kissed her also.

"Sora do you like the adventures you had with us?" He asked. This cause Sora to go quite she forgot about those adventures! "I would like it if you stay with us and go on many more. I like you. More then Nami or Robin. You're different." He explained before gripping her hand with his. "Maybe this strange feeling making me more angry with you. I don't want lose you also.. I ready lost my brother Ace." He explained. "Now what your wish again?" He asked. "My wish... is.. TO  GO BACK WITH YOU AND SEE EVERYONE AGAIN!" She finally said it in tears Luffy grin as he removed his hat then placed on her head. "Good! I want you too!" He hugged her as night started to fall over the sky. "Let get some shopping done. We see if those crystals are ready. Also I'll join your crew Luffy. As long I can study on those crystals." She explained. "WOOT!" In joyful voice as Law smiled before enjoining them also. "Just cause Strawhat-ya won you over. I haven't give up my chance." Luffy glared at Law before pulling Sora into his arms.

"She mine." He growled before Sora rolled her eyes. "Don't start this again." She begged before grabbing both of their hands then walked down through the park. Luffy and Law gripped Sora's hands on each side of her. As she heads into time square. "This great place to shop. This time square they have alot of food places and shops." She explained before Luffy's stomach growled. "Haha. I know what you want Luffy. Come on. I'll treat you both." She taken them to an very American restaurant. As she gotten table for three people she was placed near an window so Luffy an enjoy the view. "I'll have cheeseburger with fries and chocolate shake" Luffy drooled what Sora order. "I have to same!" Law laughed as he wanted the same also.

"I'm going get supplies for my trip. I'll take some items from my world. To show your friends Luffy." Sora explained as their food arrived. Everyone ate their food Luffy was enjoying this he never had anything like it. Same with Law. "This very different then food back home Sora-ya" Law said. "I figure it was." As everyone finished with  their food Sora payed for the meals as they left the restaurant head to different shops. She bought different items after she was finished they taken the subway home. Once back at her place the crystal was in full glow.

"Good it ready." Sora packed an large bag that had her items and clothes even food from this world. As she grabs the crystal it flashed as three of them vanished from Sora's room appeared back on Sunny. Once back on the ship Luffy's crew was over joy to see their captain again and Sora also "THEY HAD RETURNED!" Chopper shout running over to Sora and Luffy hugging Luffy and Sora. "Shishishi! I'm glad you're alright Chopper!" Luffy grin. "Where did you two go?" Usopp asked. "To Sora's world!" Luffy said with an smile.

"YOU WENT TO HER WORLD?! YOU SHITTY CAPTAIN!" Sanji smacked Luffy with his foot. "But Sanji she bought back some yummy foods and recipes from her world" Luffy explained with an big ass bump on his head. "You did Sora-Swan!?" Sanji twirled his way over to the raven haired female as she pulled out an book with her worlds recipes on them. "I did. Here." She hand the book to cook who accepted with hearts in his eyes. "I'll make the best food for you Sora-Swan!" He returned to the kitchen to look at the book. As Sora searched through her large bag as she pulled out boxes of candies. "Here chopper. I know you like cotton candy. This candy from my world. I hope you like it" Chopper had stars in his eyes. "You did not have do that you jerk!" He was very happy.

"WHOA" Usopp founded an strange tools and other things inside the bag. "Supper! We can use those right?" Franky asked. "Sure!" Sora reached into her bag as she pulled out some money that came from her world. "Nami-San. Here I know you should like this. This money from my world. I'ms ure you can trade it for something very nicely" Nami had berri signs in her eyes as she takes the money from Sora. "Thank you Sora!" Nami had an evil laugh before walking away.  She give Zoro an book how get stronger with his swords and Brook some of her music so he can listen to it. Robin some of her books from her world. "There gifts from me. I hope you  guys accept them." With an smile.

"I'll enjoy them Sky-Chan" Robin smiled.

"YOhoho! I'll listen to them until I go deaf.. I can't go deaf I have no ears!" Brook joked

"I'll enjoy this also." Zoro grin maybe this book can teach him how to take down his enemies.

"Here Law.. Medical books from my world." She placed three heavy books in Law's hands.

"Are you sure Sora-ya? After what happen" He asked.

"Yeah am I Law! Take them. You might be amused." She smirked that cause Law to smirk also.

Everyone on the ship was enjoying their gifts. She stared into the sky. 'Did I make the right choice?' she thought.