Wanted Poster - Final Part 1

Been three months since Sora returned to one piece world. She been getting to know the crew all over again. Nami and Robin was glad she returned the girls was sun bathing Sora was wearing an blue bikini for once she never shown her skin before it's was too hot outside to deal with clothes right now. Luffy did not have his shirt on same with Law they both over come by this sudden heat. Usopp and Chopper was working on something. Franky was working on the ship as Brook played his violin. Sanji came out of the kitchen with three glasses of smooths for the ladies. "Here ladies! something cool you all down!" As Sora takes her glass. "Thanks Sanji!" Nami and Robin taken their glasses also only different Sora had an strawberry on her glass since she love them. Sora grabs her ipod she had with her then placed her earbuds into her ears as she listen to her play list.

Sudden she stood up then started dancing with the ipod in her hands. "Hey Sora! let everyone listen!" Nami smirked she wanted to know what the girl was listening to. "Oh fine! don't laugh!" She removed her earbuds as she pulled out her ihome system she founded the song she was listening it mostly dancing song. She pressed play as an strange song started playing through the ship. Three girls started to dance together. As the strange music was being played through the ship everyone stopped what they was doing only see the girls having fun. "Supper!" Franky was enjoying this also. "I never hear anything like that before!" Chopper was dancing with the girls also. Sora was very dancer as she started to move her hips and hands together.  Luffy and Law joined in as girls started to dance more and more into the song.

"Your music is FUN!" Luffy was enjoying himself as he grabs Sora then started dancing with her Law smirked as he grabs Sora from Luffy he started to dance with her also. Both guys now dancing with her as the song ended Nami and Robin sat back down on their chairs. As the playlist played the next the song. God is a girl by Groove Coverage. As Sora sat back down take an drink from her smooth that was still cold she plucked the strawberry from the rim of her glass as she popped into her mouth only get kissed by Luffy who slipped his tongue into her mouth to takes the strawberry from her.. "LUFFY!" Sora shouted as her face turned red. "Shishishi! You taste like strawberries!" He had an childish grin before Nami hit him on the head. "You can't take someone else food! girlfriend or not!" She shouted. "NAMI!" Sora buried her face in her hands

Sora left the lawn of the sunny as she heads into Girl's cabin. "Baka..." She mutter. "If he wanted the strawberry I should give to him.." As she notices the newspaper from couple days ago with some wanted posters. She grabs the paper before pile of posters fallen out of the paper one of them was her own. "When did I get an wanted poster?" She asked herself before picking up the poster her bounty was 80,000,000. Her eyes widened at the bounty she was that much?! her ipod changed songs again it was now Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada. She gripped the poster in her hands as she started laughing she did not think marines should do that to her! she was finally an pirate! as she placed the poster on the desk she will deal with it later as she returned to the deck the crew was dancing again to the song that was playing.

"I'm glad they're joining that" She said to herself as Law joined her from behind. "I wanted that strawberry" He teased her before kissed her. 'DAMN IT LAW' her face flush red again. "Strawhat-ya was right you do taste like Strawberries." Sora sighed she can't win can she? she was middle of love triangle between Law and Luffy. They both like her very much like as she love them also. But deeply her heart was beating more for Luffy. As her ipod started to change songs to She is my sin by Nightwish the girl ran over to her ipod then turned it off. "Why did you do that?!" Luffy shouted. "Ummm that next song is too dark.. Maybe sexual..." She blushed. "I don't care! I want to listen to it!" Luffy push the play button as the song played.