| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

{ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴡᴏ }

Nothing will ever be the same

From the moment they met, everything had changed. Their thoughts. Their actions. All of it different from the second their eyes locked on to each other. Except now, he's gone. Ignorant of the truths that have been revealed. And her, she's been left behind. Left to cope with what's happened and live with the fact that she might never see him again. And that fact alone breaks her heart. But what do you do with a broken heart? How do you fix it? By putting the pieces back together? What if you're missing pieces? Big, important pieces that you can't live without. Pieces that are far away on a steamboat somewhere, traveling further and further away from where they belong. What happens when those pieces come back? And all is as it was, all is like it used to be. Except this time, the pieces aren't fitting properly, not like they used to, not like they're supposed to. And there are still holes and gaping cracks. She is still broken. But if all the pieces came back, then why isn't everything better? Maybe those pieces aren't fitting because they changed while they were gone, and her heart, while still broken, changed too. That only makes our question harder to answer; how do you fix a broken heart? Surprisingly, Lily found the answer in the pieces of her heart that she collected. And with these old, new, and changing pieces, Lily made something new, something that could withstand being broken again and again. Because if he did break her heart again, it wouldn't matter, not to her at least.

But that's the thing about tragical romances.

Someone's heart always ends up getting shattered... 

And you'll be lucky if you can find all the pieces again.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Hey guys, it's time for season two!

As some of you may be aware of I published 13 chapters for Part Two but then decided that I was going to completely rewrite them. So if anyone has already read the original Part Two I suggest that you read the new Part Two because everything is different, like everything. I'm sorry it took so long for me to publish but I wanted to make sure that what you guys got was the best that I could give you and the original Part Two just wasn't it. Also, I changed Lily's face claim to Mia Sara so if you are rejoining the story be aware of that. However, now Part Two is completely finished and updates will go back to being on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays at 5 pm Standard Pacific time! I would like to thank everyone who's read this far, I am really happy to have shared this story with all of you.

Anyway, stay tuned for updates! Part Two is quite the ride!
-ʟɪᴢ