wolf HARD : finn wolfhard

y/n p.o.v.

you laughed as sadie and noah argued, well mainly because sadie was singing at the top of her lungs. caleb was recording and millie was on her phone. finn was looking at you every couple minutes thinking you weren't paying attention.

you continued laughing but it was fake, you scooted closer to finn, careful not to fall off the seats because of the turns the driver was making.

you put your hand on his leg and leaned up so your lips were close to his ear. "i can make your wolf hard." you whispered as your hand slid down and carefully rubbed against the boys clothed dick.

he glared at you but made no indication for you to stop.

you trailed your fingers over his hard on for a couple seconds before stopping and smirking. the car had stopped and so had you. you went to open the door but it opened for you, a man in a suit on the other side.

you adjusted your dress before stepping out of the white car. you were soon followed by finn, noah, sadie, caleb, and millie. the six of you were escorted inside the nice looking restaurant, finn followed so close he stepped on your heels twice. you knew exactly what he was doing, hiding his boner.

you yawned and sat in the booth and scooted over so finn could sit next to you.

"i hate you." he hissed in your ear and you smiled.

sadie raised a brow. "what?" she asked.

"what?" you asked back.

"you're smiling. what'd he say?" she asked and suddenly everyone was looking.

you laughed and he rolled his eyes. "he didn't say anything." you told all of them.

sadie, noah and caleb gave you suspicious looks before returning to their conversation.

you grinned for a second or two before leaning your head on finns shoulder and let your hand run down his torso and made your way down.

your hand stopped right where the bulge was, and you could feel it growing.

you chuckled softly and ran your fingertips over it softly.

finn let out a groan and leaned his head on yours.

"AWH! how cute." a familiar voice said and you opened your eyes to see sadie and the rest of your friends looking at the both of you.

you were glad their attention was on your guy's heads and not your guy's legs.

you looked over and saw millie was giving you guys a small dirty look and you shrugged softly.

"can y'all just date already? damn." caleb said and you rolled your eyes.

"shut up." you told him.

"make me." he told you and stuck out his tounge.

"brat."