my daddy PT. two : finn wolfhard

"JOSH WHAT THE FUCK!" finn yelled, quickly cutting off the live.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING OH MY GOD YOU'RE DISGUSTING!" josh shouted, covering his eyes.

you grinned and pretended to moan, making him gag and uncover his eyes instead covering his ears.

"what's going o- OH MY GOD!" enya yelled before laughing. "GET SOME Y/N!"

"oh god please no." you mumbled.

"can you guys get out and stop staring at my dick?"

"also we were kinda in the middle of something so-" you said, shooing the group away.

"finn, i've seen your dick before. it shouldn't be that big and im not leaving you two unholy children alone again." josh said as he placed his hands on his hips like an angry mother.

the two of you rolled your eyes and you stood up, pulling your pants up.

finn stuck his tongue out at josh and tucked his dick back in his pants.

"jesus finn. what kind of pills are you taking?" enya joked and finn scoffed.

"im uncomfortable about you talking about my boyfriends dick." you said as you plopped yourself down onto finns bed.

"boyfriend?" enya asked with an eyebrow raised.

"yes, boyfriend. right, finn?" you asked and he nodded slightly. "yeah, i guess."

you threw a pillow at him. "you guess?"

"yes, yes girlfriend. no one knows though." finn said, doing his belt.

"well the millions of fans watching your live stream might." josh said with a shrug and finn instantly dove for his phone.

"it's off, thank god. jesus why are you guys here anyways? there's no food here, enyas here, it's obviously not 'no enya week'." finn said and enya threw a pillow at him.

"i was thinking of filming a video." josh said but scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"me and y/n will talk about it." finn said, grabbing your wrist.

"NO. I AM NOT LEAVING YOU TWO UNH- SON OF A BITCH!" josh yelled, banging on the bathroom door after finn closed it.

"YOU WERE TO SLOW, SKANK!" finn yelled back, leaning against the door and laughing.

"I HATE YOU FINN!" josh yelled, hitting the door one more time before sighing.

"wait what's there to ta- OOOH!" you exclaimed, tilting your head to the side as the boy kissed it.

you started pulling his pants down, looking for a belt before remembering he didn't redo it when josh came.

finn pulled your pants down and wasted no time slamming into you.

"o-oh shit." you moaned, burrying your head in his neck to silence the screams that were about to escape your lips.

"fuck, stop clenching." finn hissed in your ear. you weren't doing it on purpose, kinda.

you two were so into each other that you didn't notice josh trying to break the damn door down and enya saying the stupidest shit.

"i wonder- wait that's a stupid question. i'm bored. josh stop with the door. we should invite the whole gang. that'd be something."

"i should live stream you trying to break the damn door down, but i don't feel like trying to explain why you're doing that."

"wanna fuck?"

"just kidding."

"unless..?"

"fuh-fuck. slow down you da-damn beast." you moaned, letting your head fall back as your hands gripped the sink in front of you. he let out an animalistic growl in response, grabbing a fistful of your hair and pulling, kissing you sloppily.

"FINN WOLFHARD I AM GOING TO TELL YOUR MOTHER!"

"snitches get stitches, josh."

you could feel the knot in your stomach already and were ashamed to admit it. your bottom lip trembled softly and your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your orgasm came, making you almost scream as finn kept going, chasing his.

"shit." finn mumbled, biting onto your shoulder to silence his moans.

"finn you didn- oh my god." you groaned. "sorry, y/n." he rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke, looking down at the floor.

"oh no."

"OKAY MOTHER, WE'RE COMING OUT!" finn yelled as he finished cleaning the both of you up, pulling your guys pants up.

"GUYS LOOK! THIS ISNT GOOD!"

your eyes filled with worry as you quickly buckled your pants and exited the bathroom. "what- oh-" your eyes scanned over the article enya had open and your breathing stopped, heart dropping.

it was titled

FINN WOLFHARD AND Y/N L/N SPICE THINGS UP ON CAMERA?

you continued reading, panic increasing.

the two teens are always seen around each other, whether it be in public or in videos published by either of them or their friends.

the two often joke about dating each other, their friends teasing them about how close they are.

y/n is very touchy with the boy and even calls him "daddy" which doesn't effect the boy and fans are beginning to wonder if it's because he hears it often behind the scenes and not just on camera.

fans noticed odd behaviour from y/n on their most recent live stream about half an hour ago.

she, quote, "called him daddy more than usual, sat in his lap, and then was pulled off camera by the one and only finn wolfhard." end quote.

it even seems their long time friend josh ovalle caught on as he proceeded to ask what the two were doing.

one reddit user thought they were having intercourse on camera. josh seemed to have appeared at the end of the live stream and yelled, quote, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" end quote, before the live was cut off.

that leaves us to believe the teens were doing something unholy and who can blame them.

"that was poorly written."

"finn!" you hissed, wondering how the bloody hell you were going to explain this to the fans.

VAEH SPEAKS !
terrible, i know.
i've never written
an article before
and it shows.