teenage girls : mike wheeler

in which el comes back in the summer and finds something horrifying

"MIKE! LET'S GO! THEY'RE LEAVING US!" y/n screamed, running upstairs and banging on mikes door before jogging down the stairs and outside where the wheelers and her two remaining friends were.

y/n wasn't in a rush to go see el, she didn't even have much of a clue who she was and was just going because lucas and dustin were begging for her to come. she was a bit nervous to come seeing as max was there and well, max hated her. she didn't even know why. she's assuming it's because she's friends with the boys and lucas. maybe max was mad at her for being friends with her boyfriend. jokes on her, she didn't even like lucas like that.

"okay let's go!" mike yelled as he slammed the front door and hopped in the trunk of the car, patting the seat in front of him so y/n could sit.

she climbed in and closed the door, crawling inbetween the boys legs so the back of her head was laying on his chest. she grabbed his hand and linked their fingers together, a smile on both of their faces.

lucas leaned over and gagged. "stop being so... couple-y" he told them and dustin hit him on the head. "maybe you should do that with your girlfriend, dipshit." dustin replied in a snarky tone.

hear is where you heard teds famous line. "language."

ted was dragged along and it was pretty clear he didn't want to be here but karen insisted they come and say hi to their old friend.

soon enough the car came to a stop and everyone looked out the window, looking for the byers.

y/n got off the boy but never let go of the boys hand, opening the back and stepping out, tugging the boys arm.

"LOOK THEY'RE OVER THERE!" lucas yelled as he pointed to a car that was driving towards them.

everyone started whispering excitedly and screamed when they got out of the car, rushing to hug them.

everyone rushed to hug will, pulling el into the hug just so she didn't feel left out. they didn't exactly want to recreate the scene for her and come rushing and tackle her.

y/n stuck to where will was seeing as she knew him more than el. she felt weird hugging a person she barely knew and she was sure el would feel the same way.

the parents mingled, nancy was talking with jonathan and the kids were talking amongst themselves.

"so what's changed?" max asked, a wide grin on her face as she waited for el to give her the details.