twins : finn wolfhard

italics = your thoughts.
bold + italics = finns thoughts.

"oh god y/-"

you put your hand over his mouth, stopping as you heard something.

"shit, flynn is coming. i gotta hide." finn said, rolling out from under you.

"you live here you idiot!" you whispered, grabbing your underwear and putting them back on.

you looked around and quickly ran into the bathroom. you opened the other door and ran into flynns' room and almost started climbing out the window before realizing you were naked. you ran over and grabbed a random shirt, throwing it on quickly begore quietly running over to the window and climbing onto the tree.

you jumped off, looking around, before running across the yard and into their backhouse.

"fucking flynn." you huffed, crossing your arms. "stupid idiot." you said with a small grin on your face.

see, you didn't have a relationship with finn. or flynn for that matter. you were friends with the boys since forever and even had the same birthday.
( a/n, sorry just thought it would be cool)

you mother was friends with their mother so that explains the forever part.

you and finn slept with each other first, promising not to do it again but it still happened.

see flynn and you had been an accident. you were drunk and thought it was finn. flynn didn't correct you.

if you had to describe the two, finn would be vsco and flynn would be an e boy.

flynn was the trouble maker. he drank, he smoke, he stumbled in at three a.m. with new tattoos.

finn was the golden child. he got straight a's, he followed curfew, never smoked or drank, or at least never showed it.

and even though you loved finn, you were attracted to the bad boy.

see, even though you spent everyday with the boys, they never knew you were sleeping with them. and that sounds bad, most people would choose one and stick with them but it was too good to just pick one.

you heard the door rattling and you were brought back to reality. you instinctively dove under the pool table that was in the middle of the room.

you saw one of the boys and immediately recognized him as flynn.

motherfucker.

how could you not recognized him? black ripped jeans, black checkered vans, long black hoodie that probably had a thrasher logo on it in flames.

you saw him turn to the right and heard bottles rattle.

this idiot was going through his dad's many bottles of alcohol.

and as badly as you wanted to spook him, you couldn't. it wouldn't look good.

"i know you're spying on me, love." he said aloud and continued to look through the bottles, finally grabbing an expensive bottle of scotch.