STARGIRL : miles fairchild

i had a vision
a vision of my nails in the kitchen

"fuh-fuck miles please. harder." y/n whined, their nails digging into the bottom of the kitchen counter to try and get a grip on SOMETHING if not for reality.

see, y/n was currently being rammed into by miles fairchild in the middle of his kitchen as a harmless study "date" turned into seeing bright lights as y/n felt nothing but bliss and y/n was still thinking, with the very small amount of brain power they had, that it was an explicit dream because miles would have never, not in a million years, have looked at y/n like the way he was looking at them now.

lustful. sinful. driven. hungry.

and it wasn't because y/n was ugly. no not in this depressed, gloomy world. no, it was because miles fairchild hates everyone and everything the same.

scratching countertops, i was screaming
my back arched like a cat
my position couldn't stop, you were hitting it

a loud cry left y/ns mouth and it brought a bigger smirk to miles' face because he knew he was hitting the spot that he had been aiming for since the beginning.

y/ns back arched up towards miles, their chests touching and creating heat and friction. miles put an arm around the girls back, hold y/n closer to himself because he knew that once he finished abusing that sweet little spot y/ns body would become slumped and lifeless.

and i shouldn't cry, but i love it, starboy
and i shouldn't cry, but i love it (i love it), starboy

miles gave a soft tug to y/ns hair, pulling their head back from his shoulder where it was rested to face him, grin going from ear to ear as he saw tears start to run down y/ns face. it was getting to be too much and he knew that there was only a little bit left to go til they were writhering and whining in his arms because it was too much.

the boy softly kissed y/n before starting to get a bit rougher in pace, a slight smile on his lips as y/n let out a soft sob into his mouth. y/n pulled away to let out a loud scream as it finally came spilling over the dam just as miles pulled them closer so they could sink into his arms, slowing his pace down but still going with speed just so he could reach that moment too and within minutes he was a groaning, panting mess as well.

i just want to see you shine 'cause i know you are my star, girl

VAEH SPEAKS !
suprise!! 🥳🎉