uninvited guest. : finn wolfhard

"hello welcome to the wolfha-"

"did you guys not get the email?! i've been waiting at the train station all day!"

━━━━━━━━━

  that was two weeks ago.

this is now.

━━━━━━━━━

"g'morning." you said sleepily, rubbing your eyes.

you walked down the spiral stairs and into the kitchen.

you heard one of the boys huff and turn away. "morning finnnn." you said in a sing song voice as you opened the fridge.

you furrowed your brows and then looked down to see the milk at the bottom. "that's not where it's usually placed-" you mumbled, bending down and grabbing it.

see, you were staying with the wolfhards because eric and mary were your godparents, non blood related. your parents had recently passed away in a car accident and you had been fostered for a couple months before the system found the wolfhards, your god parents.

you heard a smack and an "ow" before you stood up and looked behind you. you snickered as you saw both the boys bickering, and you knew exactly why.

you tended to sleep in a large white shirt with only a pair of panties on, no bra. and you assumed finn had placed the milk way down there because where he was sitting had a nice view of the fridge and your ass.

"glad you enjoyed the show." you said and reached for the cereal, standing on your tippy toes. "i can't.. reach."

finn snickered and walked over to you. gasping as he smacked your ass you turned around to see the cereal box in his hand.

"tha-" you started before cutting yourself off as you saw him walk away and pour himself more and walk back over to you and you smiled at him before glaring at him as he put the box back way far on top.

"oh i'm sorry. did you want that?" he asked with a small snicker.

you crossed your arms. "nope." you said and walked back upstairs.

"you left the milk out!" finn yelled.

"you're the last one to eat cereal!" you yelled back and walked into your room.

your grabbed a change of clothes and a towel and walked into the restroom which sadly you and finn shared.

you turned on the shower and started stripping. you stepped into the warm water and tilted your head back, allowing the water to soak your hair.

you were humming a song before stopping as you heard the door open.

"finn i'm fucking showering!" you yelled, throwing water over the glass which luckily was cover with steam.

"oh piss off, i'm trying to piss." he said and started unzipping his pants.

"turn around will ya?" finn asked and you grumbled, turning around and crossing your arms.