miracle romance : boris pavlikovsky

the day was long and excruciating. you and boris had screamed, yelled and ignored each other all day. you two were on a break and you had caught him making out with some hoe named kotku or kylie, or kaylee. whatever the fuck her name was you didn't care and had beat the shit out of both of them, earning a two week suspension. you were satisfied with what you had done to the bitch seeing she now had a bald spot from where you pulled out her orange streaks.

you held your hand out and theo handed you the bottle of vodka from which you two were drinking from. you two were already extremely drunk seeing as you both had gone through almost two bottles.

"i hate everyone. well except you, i love you. you're my best friend. you picked /me/ to hang out with and not borys!" you exclaimed, throwing up your hands and quickly reattatching them to the swing you almost fell off of.

theo laughed and nodded. "yeah, he's annoying. repeats himself and repeats himself until i have to yell at him to shut up."

"i know hunny, i know." you said and giggled, scrunching up your nose.

he giggled with you before giving you a serious look. "can i- can i tell you something?" he asked and looked over at you, a look on his face that you couldn't quite figure out.

"of course. my lips are sEAlead." you said with a small voice crack at the end which made you laugh.

"okay-" he took a deep breath. "ifuckedboris." he said all in one breath which left you stunned because you were so drunk that you didn't even know what the fuck he just said. "slower please?" you asked him and he took another breath. "i fucked boris" he said and you were silent. "really?" you asked before a grin appeared on your face. "i fucked boris too!" you yelled. he pretended to be shocked even though this was a fact basically everyone knew. "really?" he asked. "yes really!" you exclaimed.

"we fucked boris!" you screamed into the dark emptiness. "c'mon, yell with me." you told theo.

"we fucked boris." you both screamed, it being louder and lasting longer before fading into the darkness. you two were laughing so hard at some point you had fallen off the swing.

you soon stopped laughing and gave him a serious look. "i have a crazy idea that no one should ever hear." you stopped talking, waiting for him too speak and when he didn't you continued talking. "you wanna hear it?" you asked him and he nodded quickly before placing a hand on his head because it hurt from moving so quickly. "we should fuck boris... together."

theo raised a brow, looking definitely interested. "what?" he asked you.

"ya know." you wiggled your eyebrows. "a threesome?" you whispered. your mood completely changed. it went from loud and energetic to quiet and secretive.

he grinned. "okay, okay." he didn't know if it was the alcohol or his feelings or just both but he was feeling it. "sounds like a plan. when though?" he asked, a look of confusion crossing his face.

"now!" you exclaimed and giggled, rising to your feet and pulling theo with you who stumbled a bit. you both put arms around each other for support and started walking towards theos house.

"shhhhh!" you "whispered" as theo stumbled into his house, knocking over things that were placed on a desk.

you were both shitfaced and could barely walk but you two had made it home and you were now on the phone with boris.