Day 2- stupid potter

Draco's POV

Draco was swaggering to charms class his machete in his back pocket feeling like a star.
Crabbe and Goyle where following their hands up their asses as per usual
" would you pull you fricking finger out of you asses and get my favourite green baby"
" what the one you were crying about I the bathroom yesterday" goyle said with annoyance.
"Yes her the one you called stupid yesterday and I only cried because it really hurt my feelings!" Draco shout back.
Crabbe and Goyle left and came back with to another's eye a relatively normal  green apple.
"My baby you found her"
Draco turned to look at the apple but sees Harry,Ron and Hermione in obviously fake disguises.
" are you fucking kidding me they are to steal my apple baby I will protect and attack" Draco thought angrily.
He aggressively yanked out his huge machete and slow-mo ran to them screaming " die motherfuckers."
They all screamed and ducked for cover .
Draco bent down low and slashed his machete but missed them and hit apple intead!
He fell to his knees wheeping he couldn't take it it was to much.
" noooooooooo apple baby
What have I done
Come back don't leave me
Whhhhyyyyyy"
Crabbbe and Goyle grabbed him and took him to the dormitories until tomorrow.