Dracos idea

Dear diary,
No
Dear manly thoughts journal,
I know I must sound like a 13 year old girl but at this point I couldn't care less. My heart feels like it has been ripped out and merely thrown and crushed into the floor until it is no long beating. I know that I can't survive this cruel and painful world without her by my side. My love. Dead. Sliced in half right before my eyes by someone I thought was my friend. Yes Marvin deprived me of love. Marvin the machete, oh how much I had done for him. Our long talks in the dormitory full of secrets, our gossiping hours over dinner, our long walks to the lake. I can't believe he would do this to me. He knew how much Apple baby meant to me how could he do this? I suspect that he was jealous, he always was very protective over me. I do feel kinda bad about chucking him out the window but he deserved it for the destruction he has caused. But that's not the point. The point is that I have nothing to live for anymore. Yes father may call me weak and stupid, Potter and his dumb friends may laugh but I know that I can't help the feeling of love that I consumes me when I think of her.

That was all the piece of parchment read before Draco stopped writing due to the Sudden outburst of commotion outside. He wiped his eyes and placed his quill on the parchment before looking out of the window to see what was going on.

At first he thought that he was imagining it, going crazy through sadness. He walked up to the window and realised it was true. "Apple baby" he whispered softly trying to remain calm. There she was on his windowsill looking as ravishing as ever. Draco looked her over noticing how much he missed her beautiful round shape complimented with her shiny sweet green skin. And oh that stem. That stem kept him up at night with it's unbelievably perfect brown tone.

Draco just kept staring at her completely baffled as to how she appeared out of nowhere at his house. With a shaky hand he lifted the window opened at grabbed her. He pulled her close to his chest and was thanking Merlin and all the heavens above for this miracle. He pulled back and softly placed his hand on his Apple baby only for half of her to go crashing down to the ground. That was the agonising moment that Draco realised that she was still dead. He fell to the floor on he's knees next to her and sobbed. "I knew it was to good to be true" he wailed. Draco picked up the two pieces of his precious Apple and placed her on his bed. He just sat there on the floor thinking about her when he had an idea. Of course he would never be able to get over her but at least this could help him bring peace and respect her memory.
He would have a funeral.