day 3 part 3- Betrayal

Day 3 part 3

Draco nodded to his mother and got up slowly. He was so upset words could not express how he was feeling. He started walking up the stairs, walking past the guest bedroom and his parents bedroom contemplating life. When he was walking past the bathroom Voldemort burst out of the door.
" ohhh Draco my death eater in training how are you" Voldemort cried.
" fine" Draco sniffled
" ahh Draco there's no need to lie I've been through these things myself" voldy exclaimed
" you have? " Draco said surprised by what he heard.
" anyway bye" Voldemort waved and went downstairs.
Draco started walking again to go to his room when he heard Voldemort practically yell
" ohh that was a good one Lucius Narcissa I wouldn't go in there for a while if you know what I mean" then he laughed.
Draco shook his head and kept walking.
He got to his room and opened the door. He slumped down on his bed and looked down.
Why did this have to happen to me? Life isn't fair! I miss apple baby!  Draco just couldn't stop thinking of her.
Tears welled up in his eyes.
His heart was broken.
I'm n-never g-going to f-find love again Draco sobbed.
I can't live in this world without my precious one true lover. My life is so unfair I just wish she was here her sweet green skin. Draco mind whirled tears streaming down his face.
He looked around his room and saw his machete sticking out of his poorly packed trunk.
He pointed his finger at the trunk, shaking and said with anger in his voice " you!"
He stood up rage filling his body.
" you you're the one! Your the one who killed my precious apple baby"
Draco picked it up disgust on his face.
This stupid so called friend of mine has killed my sweet baby and know me machete shall pay the price.
Draco thought with anger. 
" just as I thought a coward not even going to say anything!"
With that Draco through the mashete to the ground and jumped up and down on it screaming "take this stupid apple baby killer!"
He once again bent down and retrieved the mashete and seeing that no real damage was done he through the machete out of his window.
That'll teach that asshole never to break my heart again!
Draco later on his bead hugging his pillow and thought about his beloved apple.