The plan

Day 4 Harry's  POV

Harry Ron and Hermione got up at the crack of dawn to attempt to go to Malfoy manner.
They say in the Gryffindor common room trying to be as quiet as possible as they prepared the last few things before leaving.
" ok Hermione have we got everything?" Harry whispered almost to excitedly.
" yes I think so let me double check" she replied while checking items of a list she had made the previous day.
" oh come on Hermione check again, you've checked that bloody list about a hundred times already" Ron complained.
" It is absolutely essential that we have everything we need before leaving, what if something happens or we get caught and I forgot to bring something, I would never forgive myself" Hermione whispered  clearly annoyed by Ron's attitude.
" whatever" Ron muttered.

Harry sat by the fireplace holding the two halves of the once whole apple and listened to Hermione and Ron bickering behind him.
" oh my god Ron do you have no patience"
" yeah but not when your taking 20
Years to check a list"
"Would you two stop arguing your going to get us caught and we haven't even left yet" Harry said trying to be as quiet as possible.
Ron and Hermione looked at Harry and tried to restrain from fighting.

After what seemed like a million years to Harry and Ron Hermione finally declared that she was ready to leave.
" about time" Ron whispered to Harry who grinned.
They snuck out of the portrait hole, invisibility cloak around them. They walked out into the school ground hoping no one had heard them.
They huddled across the lawn to the whomping willow and carefully enter the secret passageway that lead to the shrieking shack.
Harry, Ron and Hermione walked through the tunnel and climbed out Into the rickety old building.
" this is were we apparate" Harry beamed while taking the cloak of off them.
Ron and Hermione gave each other nervous glances.

There was a loud crack and they disappeared from the shrieking shack. After a couple of seconds Harry, Ron, and Hermione stubbled our onto the path that lead straight to Malfoy manor. Harry could see the large gray building and boiled with excitement. He was finally going to find out what's going on. They walked up the dirt paths and slipped through the gate of the house.
" where do you think Draco is right now" Ron whispered
" I don't know probably his room" Hermione whispered back frantically
" where's his room" Harry asked
" how the bloody hell should I know" Ron replies quite offended.
" let's just look around the house and try and find it" Hermione suggested
" ok let's go" Harry said.

They spent a fair bit of time walking around the huge manor looking through the windows without getting caught. Finally the found Draco's room. It was one of the rooms that were upstairs which was no help to Harry, Ron, and Hermione but they just used wingardium leviosa to levitated them near the window. ( of course it was Hermione a idea)
" what's he doing" Harry whispered to Ron and Hermione.
" dunno" Ron confirmed.
Draco was sitting at his desk staring down at what seemed to be a piece of parchment.
They floated there for some time when they heard voices coming around the house. Hermione quickly dropped the to the floor and they scrambled into the nearby garden, crouching in some bushes. They stayed there trying to remain as quite and still as possible.
" wait where's the apple" Harry asked panicked
" I don't know Harry you had it" Hermione snapped back
" oh crap I must have left it on the windowsill"
" why in Merlin's beard would you put it on the windowsill Harry?" Ron asked
" my hand was getting sore"
" oh for god sake Harry!"