c.s.y - closer

Thursday sets in.

No excuse to be absent from the lectures just because I moved in yesterday.

"Do you want something to bring for lunch?" I caught a glimpse of Seungyoun passing by the kitchen, seem to be in a hurry for his work.

"No it's fine" his voice drowned out, followed by the sound of the door shutting.

Well, there he goes. I guess I'm gonna have to bring all these sandwiches.

"Why does it taste like nothing"  I slouched on my seat, forcing myself to swallow every bits of the supposedly amazing sandwich that my mom taught me. Otherwise I'll starve on the next class.

I looked down to the two remaining pieces of sandwich,"I'm full"

"Y/N!!!" A scream echoed in the corridor.

Liana charged in full speed, giving me her biggest hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while","I know"

"So..."

"How's my friend doing" she raised her eyebrows provocatively.

I chuckled,"I'm great actually, as a matter of fact-"

BZZZ BZZZ

"Hold on a second I think I got a call"

"....I have no idea whose number this is"

"Just answer it" she whispered.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? You only have a few classes today right?"

Wait, this voice?

"Seungyoun?","Yeah, I wanted to call you but I didn't have your number. Do you still have my lunch?"

"Uh... Well I guess... Why?"

"I'm gonna ask someone to pick you up after classes, what time does it end?"

"In 2 hours, roughly","Got it"

"But why do-" the beeping end of the call cuts in my sentence, leaving me once again speechless.

"Is he always like that.." I muttered to myself.

"Boyfriend?" Liana smirked, expecting a juicy news.

"Not even close" her shoulders dropped.

"Aw man, I was hoping he was. But hey, you told me you moved in somewhere around this area, why? You never told me the full story"

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath,"It's a long story, I'll tell you when I'm ready"

Her lips turned down,"I'm sorry I've been so busy with the theatre I haven't been able to hang out with you"

"Nah, I've been busy too, it's cool. You go on with your stuff, I'll text you later" I patted on her arm gently.

Liana forced a smile, her eyes were shadowed with regret,"Girl, I wish words can comfort you... But I guess it'd never be enough. I know it's been a few years now but- ","Shush, shut it, I'm over it now. Go on" I sent her off with a firm smile and a push.