c.s.y - revelation

He wants to know more about me?

That's amusing,"There isn't much, really. I'm just the like any other university student out there. Trying to figure out life and what to do in the future...." I trailed off, the smug smile that once was there disappeared too soon.

Get yourself together, Y/N.

"Anyhow, you work here alone?" I immediately turned away, my eyes darted around the room.

I heard him softly sighed,"Yeah. No one really visits this studio"

"And why is that?"

"I just don't allow anyone to" he sat down, his expression remained stoic.

"Oh... is that so"

I pressed my lips nervously,"Sorry"

The word just came out of my mouth, as if it's been itching to be said. I didn't know why.

Seungyoun's head shot up so fast, it made me jump a little.

"What are you sorry for?" he furrowed his eyebrows, bewildered.

I don't know.

I shrugged,"I'm always sorry" with a nervous chuckle,"Sorry for being in your work space I guess"

#Author's POV

"I invited you here, Y/N" Seungyoun replied in are-you-kidding-me tone.

"I know. I know" the girl laughed at her own absurdity.

"I mean it's a big deal, being in your studio"

"Like- I'm actually talking to a producer, reading your pieces of work. It's a great honour to be in the same room with a musician" her eyes sparkled, a hint of smile was spotted as she flips the pages of his documents.

Seungyeon's gaze never left the sole figure in front of him. It was the first time he ever let anyone in, to trust someone enough to let them see a part of him. music.

I've seen what you've written in that book.

How can someone so young and frail came up with something so heart-breaking with so much self hate?

What happened to you, Y/N?

Why do you resent yourself so much?

Seungyoun thought to himself.

He believed the fact that his parents initiated them living together was just another set up.

For years, they have been trying to find a match for him, but the girls couldn't handle his negligence and lack of attention due to his job as an underground musician.

Despite living under the same roof, he was rarely at home. Leaving them with unimaginable scenarios in their head as Seungyeon never bothers to talk about himself, nor his situation. He could careless.

They'd leave anyway. He thought.

The apartment was bought by his father solely for that purpose, although he lived most of his life in the studio than his parents' home.

But then one day they revealed that one of their closest business-partner will be off, opening a branch in England. Leaving one girl in their care as they remarked,"She won't be able to handle it if she returns"

His parents convinced him to look after Y/N while her relatives are gone.

"We aren't forcing you to be together so just do this once, Seungyoun-ah" his mother puts her hand over his.