c.s.y - confession

The young girl stiffened. After letting loose from her rigid posture she finally felt the stinging pain on her left cheek.

Just under her eyes, a small cut formed where the ring had landed.

Mrs. Cho gasped, unable to hide her shock as her husband rushed in with another old man to prevent anymore dreadful event.

Though it was too late.

Seungyoun pushed the girl behind him.

Y/N was left standing there, momentarily unable to absorb the entirety of the situation she was put in.

"Did she do anything to upset you?" Seungyoun quickly asked, agitated.

The woman let out a short burst of witch-like laughter.

She was laughing so hard, it was difficult to tell if she was fake laughing, or not.

"Upset me? Isn't it clear? She is a shame for this family!" she barked, her face was flushed red. Rage was pulsed through her veins.

"You should really calm down, I'm sure Y/N-"

"Calm down? Three years passed and she still could not get herself together, is this what your family wanted?!" the uncle staggered behind, he was no match for his own wife.

Seungyoun looked behind him after feeling a tug on his shirt, Y/N had been clutching on it so tightly that her palm was tainted with a red metallic liquid.

He carefully held her hand. At once, the tension was immediately relieved.

She hates remembering what happened years ago.

She hates having to talk about it.

"SAY SOMETHING Y/N!"

All heads turn to her, while Cho family could do nothing about it but pray for her sake.

I'm sure you mean well, Y/N Mrs. Cho held back her tears.

".... no harm" she quietly addressed,"What? What did you say?"

"I meant no harm" Y/N calmly held her head up, locking eyes with Mrs. Han.

"Stop spouting nonsense do you know how many people are hurt because of you?" no matter how much they tried to stop her, it only made it worse.

"I know that very well" Y/N stood firm in her stance.

But that was just the beginning.

"Do you know how disappointed your parents are of you right now?"

Stop it

"How angry your sister would be if she saw you mourning for years?"

Stop it Y/N screamed to herself.

Seungyoun's lips slowly parted, seemed like he has caught to her family situation.

"How much of a coward you have became?" Mrs. Han carried on.

Just stop it

"How much happier they would be if-"

"Stop talking as if they are still alive!" the young girl roared, finally hitting her limit.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THEY'LL BE HAPPY IF I DO THIS, DO THAT BUT WHAT'S THE POINT THEY'RE GONE!" her arms started to shake.

"They're... as good as dead" she toned down, looking down on the floor, surpressing her tears.

Mrs. Han bit her lip,"How dare you-" another slap landed.

The wound released a fresh red liquid on her cheek bone.

Seungyoun was starting to lose his patience but his father stopped him.

"I can't let her get hurt like that","Calm down, Seungyoun-ah"

"You've been refusing to go back to your home.... Your home country that you grew up in*. You refused to visit their graves since 3 years ago. And now you too refused to ever visit England again. I don't understand you, Y/N"

"You don't?"

She scoffed,"Do you want to know why?"

Mrs. Han facepalmed.

She didn't know where this conversation was going.

Y/N flashed a suspicious smirk,"You want to know why, don't you?" in a provocative tone.

"I'll tell you why"

She stepped closer to the middle-aged woman.

"I killed them"

----------------------------------------------——-

*your home country is whichever country you fancy! Might be the place you're staying rn or where you were born. Basically you moved to England by yourself for university and then moved to korea to live with your relatives. More info coming soon~

--------------------------------------------———-

this one's a bit short eh? IDK IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS SUCKS DFKLSDFS

- author