c.s.y - past

The songwriter burst with laughter, trying to lift the mood but no avail.

"Get out" he motioned towards the door.

"I said get out! Nobody needs you here!"

"I will but I do not regret anything I said" she took her bag and left.

Everyone looked at each other with heavy tension. The songwriter was the oldest in the room, it was rare to see someone putting up against him.

"What? Any more?!" he glanced around.

The younger members looked down, they wanted to speak up so much that they break into a bucket worth of sweat.

But they couldn't.

"I think she's right"

"I'm honest with my music" Seungyoun returned his look, watching the face of the old man tremble with anger.

"How dare you-"

"You know, if you want to step out of this label you can" he spun the pen around, clearly taking the situation lightly.

"Other companies will need someone like you"

"But Seungyoun, your promotion and music- it's all because of his connections that your music reached high streams"

"I said before that I didn't need it" he stood up from his chair, picking up his documents.

The songwriter was left stunned while the others watched him with agitation.

"Oh right, one more thing that bothers me" he paused.

Seungyoun lowered himself to say his last words, glaring at a certain someone.

"I made that song just for her"

"Dismissed" he mumbled before closing the door behind him.

As he was left alone in the room, the old man did nothing but frown to himself. Now he has to look for a place who'll take him in. There's no way that his pride would let him stay in SY Label.

You'll see Cho Seungyoun he tapped his nail against the table.

"Have you seen Y/N?"

"I think she went down the street and took a bus, sir" the reception pointed towards the main road,"Thanks"

"Come on, pickup the phone" he anxiously waited for the connecting signal across the line as he drove out of the parking lot.

"Yes, Seungyoun?"

"What do you mean Yes Seungyoun I told you to wait for me" he responded with an irritated tone.

"I know. I just thought I shouldn't—I don't know I feel out of place"

"Of course you'd feel out of place you weren't involved in the first place, Y/N. But that doesn't mean you should just run out"

"I know I just felt stupid saying such ridiculous nonsense in a professional meeting"

Seungyoun understood so well on how apologetic she was just by listening to her speaking through the phone.

Though he was more relieved that she sounds better than he thought, after all the arguments in the meeting.

"Oh","What is it?"

"Um.. Uh, hold on"

"Y/N, speak" the air turns ominous.

"....I didn't know you invited a guest today?"

He frowned, the relief instantly turned into panic,"I did not invite anyone in, Y/N. I never do that"