c.s.y - fear

#My POV

"Y/N?"

"How's it going?" I anxiously stared at the clock that is close to hitting 2.

"We're shooting the last scene, you should sleep, it's late" he chuckled wryly.

"I've got the day off tomorrow, talk to yourself"

"I told you I'll be late"

"Well—I just finished cleaning so might as well just wait until you get back. It's almost been a week since you're here anyway"

I tossed the phone away, squeezing my eyelids that grew heavy for the past couple of hours.

Is he alright?

All the news and rumours aside, the debut was hampered with the conflict within both fans and the industry. Though it's been weeks since it started.

No one wants to hear his tasteless music.

Even if he made his debut, he wouldn't go far.

Is he even worth the money for debuting?

The countless talk amongst netizen, endless judgement for a mere guy who wants to get his music out there.

It feels unfair that no one knows who he is, what he's gone through.

All the scandals that are untrue, people really be like that.

"He said he doesn't care what people think of him... For as long as he doesn't go on the internet, it should be okay--- I think?"

Ah... no I'm getting sleepy.

When is he coming back?

"What are you spacing out for?" a voice said above me, which made my skin jump a little.

"Seungyoun!" I beamed as I turned around and the excitement on my face immediately vanished.

He flashed his usual eye smile, but it doesn't last long.

Of course it's not okay... What was I thinking?

"Did you eat anything?"

He nodded,"The staff bought burgers and fries"

An exasperated sigh escaped my lips,"I'll prep a hot bath for you and come down after that okay?"

Seungyoun blinked twice, probably wondering why in the world would I ask him to go back down when he can just go straight to sleep. He didn't question me though,"Got it"

At least I have to do this much my eyes glued on the tiny blocks of tofu, waiting for the water to boil.

Tofu stew isn't too bad right.

Not bad Y/N not bad I smirked, feeling great about myself.

"You're cooking?"

"Oh shi—shower!"

Seungyoun tilted his head,"Hm?"

"Done showering?" I nervously asked, hoping he didn't catch me with that close call.

Seungyoun chuckled,"Yeah, thanks. Are you getting hungry by the way?" his gaze slid towards the pot.

"Nope, I'm cooking for you"

"You haven't been eating well, so I thought you need to eat something"

#Seungyoun's POV