c.s.y - happier

#My POV

Though Seungyoun and I have gotten more comfortable of each other's presence, we were both as busy as we can get.

He is working on an upcoming project and my university assigned me for a huge client campaign research.

"Why is he not home yet?" I paused on my work, taking a glance on the clock ticking in the room.

It's been 3 days.

He hasn't returned.

I gasped,"Is he dead" then immediately goes to smack my foully mouth. This isn't time to joke around he could have been in a trouble.

I know his mother told me he's not home that often but.

I partially blamed myself for not having the courage to contact him, ever.

It's also been two months since we lived together but my introverted self is not helping.

"It'd be awkward" I muttered, while fiddling with my phone.

But what if he's actually in a trouble?

"Whatever" I pulled it close to my ear, anxious of the beeping tone.

"The number you are calling is not-"

"Darn it" I proceed to call his music label.

"Hello this is SY Sound Label how can I help you?"

"Hi, sorry I was wondering if Cho Seung Youn is in today?"

"Would you happen to have any enquiry for him or a particular appointment?"

"No, but-","Then I'm sorry we won't be able to offer you any information"

"Wait wait! I have something important!","What is it ma'am?"

"When are you open for auditions?" I slapped my forehead.

Is that really the best excuse out there?

A distant chatter was heard through the line,"We don't have any auditions open at the moment, good day"

And that was it.

"Talk about effort" I went to my seat, defeated.

"Well... I guess I have to go look for him myself"

After an hour of meal prepping, I walked out of the house with a great determination.

"What? You can't let me see him?" the receptionist solemnly shook her head.

"But why?"

"We won't be able to give you any information on Mr. Cho as it concerns his safety" she responded with an agitated tone then turned away to continue her work.

"But since you didn't let me see him, that means he's here right?" the sound of keyboard clicking stopped.

Her face appeared over the counter,"Ma'am if you have no other questions, please kindly leave the building"

"Miss Y/N" we both turned.

Wasn't she the one who handed me the VIP pass that day?

"How have you been?" she flashed a welcoming smile.

"I'm great how are you?"

"Likewise. Are you looking for Mr. Cho?"

I nodded,"I have something to talk about in particular so I was wondering if I'm allowed to-- see him..." she took the VIP card out of her pocket.