F O U R

It had been one long day for Astri, who had never been so tired before. She had gotten all the younger children ready for bed, saying goodnight to them and reading a few stories, whatever they liked and chose. It was only in the evening did she get time to herself, but she couldn't do anything. It was dark. She just went to her sleeping quarters, closing the door behind her and sighing. Astri knew that the moment she put her head on her pillow she'd fall asleep, so she needed to get undressed first and comfortable before she fell asleep in her clothes.

Astri got undressed, brushing out her long hair after she did and undoing the small braid. She knew that until she did something to change her life, this would just be it. The same routine every day and every night. There was nothing she could do to change it. There were men devoted to the Wall and she was devoted to the Stark family, it was pretty much the same thing. She probably wouldn't be able to leave even if she tried. Her mother never did, so it didn't seem like she could.

And she didn't wan to try just in case it was wrong.

As she had gotten dressed, she realised that she hadn't seen Jon or Robb after she said she see them later. It made her feel bad that she didn't stick to her word, but there was just a lot going on today and Bran seemed to be stuck by her side ever since he came back. He had even gone with her to the toilet, waited for her and everything. At first, she thought he was just happy to hang out with her after coming back, but now she's worried about him. Maybe he was a little scared after what he had seen to day.

Robb and Jon would be able to understand, even though they were best friends, she had a job to do. Since Astri couldn't go to them, Robb took it upon himself to go see her. They'd been friends for a long time, since birth and for some strange reason he had began looking at her differently. It's been confusing for him, but he was going to look past it. He had called her beautiful earlier today, only being honest and felt stupid afterwards.

Robb would never do anything to jeopardise their friendship. She was like a sister to him, nothing more.

Astri turned around, pulling back her bed covers and there was a knock at her door. Her feet shuffled on the wooden floors, opening the door and standing straight just in case it was someone important. Her posture wouldn't make her wearing her sleeping gown any better. It was only Robb, making her roll her eyes and shake her head. "What are you doing? Why are you not in bed?"

He entered, "I couldn't sleep. You didn't come see me, like you promised."

Astri closed the door, but in the back of her mind she felt like they'd get in trouble for this.

They weren't kids anymore. "I promised both you and Jon, Robb. And do not blame me for your actions." He chuckled, laying down on her bed and it wasn't as comfortable as his. He even tried to lay down, but it just didn't feel right. "Please, go to bed." Astri grabbed his hands, lifting him up from her bed. "Are you tired?" He asked her, moving away from her bed. "Very." Was all she said, turning to him.

"Then you deserve to sleep in a better bed," he grabbed onto her hands, "Come on." Her eyes widened as he dragged her out of the room.

They couldn't be loud, they didn't want to wake anyone up. "Robb!" She whisper-yelled, stopping him from going any further. "We'll get in trouble if anyone catches us." He just chuckled, looking down at her and she smiled. "You'll sleep in a better bed," he teased, "Give it a chance, Tri." They just looked at each other, Astri shaking her head. "Robb Stark, you will be the death of me." She chuckled, pulling him in the direction of his bedroom.

Robb's room was right near Jon's and neither of them were aware that Jon was listening, he had even opened his door to look at who was making all the noises.

Robb leaned over her, opening the door and letting her go in first. He even looked back to make sure that no one was watching, he didn't know what his father might say if he found out Astri was going to sleep in his room. It wasn't against the rules or anything, it just wasn't how Stark men behaved. Jon watched the two of them enter his brother's room, the door shutting behind them as they laughed quietly with one another and he had no choice but to go back to bed.

He couldn't do anything to stop whatever he thought was going to happen.

The last time Astri was in Robb's room was when they were eleven, after that they didn't think it was appropriate for growing children to have sleepovers with the opposite sex. It hadn't changed at all. Since she was so tired, she made herself comfortable the minute they walked through the door and laid down on his bed. And he wasn't wrong, his bed was very comfortable compared to her own.

Robb placed himself down beside her, both of them smiling and it'd been a while since they had done something like this, just the two of them since they were always with Jon.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you and Jon earlier," she sighed, "Bran had been attached to my hip ever since he came back. He lied to me, he was scared. Said he needed me there."

Robb turned to her, face scrunching up in confusion. "He seemed fine today. He didn't even turn away." Astri looked to the ceiling, shaking her head. "I have my own opinions on the matter, which are best kept inside my head." She lightly smiled, knowing that she had no right to talk about Lord Stark and his choices for his children. She'd be a fool to talk to Robb about it, too.

Robb wondered what her opinions were, debating on whether to ask her or not. He chose not to, instead he just listened to her.

"You know, my biggest fear is that one day I'll birth a son, watch him grow up and make the wrong decision." Astri slowly turned to face Robb, "What kind of decision?" "Join the Night's Watch. Be a deserter," she confessed, "Your father might have to— Or even you or someone might have to..." She couldn't finish her sentence, she just smiled instead.

It would be a long time before any of that happened, she didn't know why she worried so much.

Robb's face was in a frown, making her chuckle. "Your face," she placed a hand to his cheek, "Do not worry, I need a husband before any of that is to happen." She slowly removed her hand from his stubbled jaw, only to have him hold her hand in place.

"I'm glad you're here." He said to her, smiling and she did the same as she felt his fingers wrap around her own.

"Go to sleep, Robb. Goodnight." She whispered, removing her hand from his and turning over.

Robb chuckled to himself, turning over so they were back-to-back.

"Goodnight."

-

THIS WAS KIND OF BORING, I'VE JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY. THERE WONT BE ANY POSTING FOR A WHILE ON ANY OF MY BOOKS SINCE I AM GOING OVERSEAS FOR A BIT. BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS ENJOYING AND READING MY BOOK/BOOKS.

<3