N I N E

Nothing was more important than Jon as of this moment, Astri just wanted to see him and talk to him. Him and Robb held a special place in her heart, they've known each other since birth and loved each other to death. Astri wasn't blind though, she's seen how each of them, at one point in time, have done all they could to capture her attention. They never succeeded, not until now.

Astri was unsure as to how she felt about either of them, she just wanted things to be how they've always been.

Jon and Robb were too important to her.

When she found him in the courtyard, she had brought a little gift along with her. It was wine, which they weren't allowed to be drinking, especially with supervision. Astri was just feeling a little upset and she knew the best way to feel better was to drink. Astri couldn't hold her wine, she was always the first one to get drunk. It must be because she was so young, so innocent.

The last time she had wine she had gotten in trouble for it, which wasn't good.

She didn't want to set a bad example for the younger children.

They were in his room, it was slightly better than her room. Still, it was suitable for a bastard. The music from the main hall could be heard from Jon's room, which made Astri smile to herself as they shared the wine. Astri couldn't remember the last time she danced, it'd been a long time since she did something she genuinely enjoyed that didn't involve any of the Stark children. They were laying on his bed, propped up on their elbows and then Astri got an idea.

She slowly sat up, looking at him and he was confused as to what she was doing.

Astri got off the bed, extending her hands and asking for his.

At this point, she was getting a little drunk. She couldn't be sure. She just wanted to dance. Jon was reluctant to dance, he never danced. He shook his head, but she wasn't about to take no for an answer. Then something came to his mind, telling him that he had to dance with her, he might never get the chance to do it again. He got up from the bed, smiling at her and grabbing her hands into his own. She pulled him into his body, but stopped before they were able to touch.

Jon didn't know where to put his hands, he was being very shy. Astri rolled her eyes, grabbing his hands and placed them onto her body. His right hand in her left hand, his left on her waist and her right hand on his shoulder. "Jon Snow," she hiccuped, "Do you not know how to dance?"

He rolled his eyes, "It's not something I spend every day practicing." He was too much of a boy.

"You are doing okay... so far." She smirked, lightly moving around.

Jon's hands were stiff, he was barely holding her by the waist. He wasn't even looking into her eyes.

He was nervous. Astri could tell by the way he was breathing. "You know, you'd move better if you would just touch me."

She motioned down to his hand, which was barely touching her body.

"What?" He looked down at her, watching her motion to his hand. "Your hand," she giggled, "I'm not going to bite you if you touch my waist, Jon." He needed to stop being so nervous around her. They have been friends since birth. Jon placed his hand firmly on her waist, pulling her into his body.

A small gasp escaped her mouth as their bodies collided.

They stopped moving for a moment, finally looking into each other's eyes and Astri wasn't sure if it was the wine, but it was like everything she felt about men was gone and she wanted to remove her clothes for him. It was as if they weren't even friends, he was just someone she'd meet at a brothel if she were a whore. Astri removed herself from him, stepping back.

Jon took a deep breath before turning around, "More wine?" He questioned, taking a very large swig of it and turning around to pass it to her. But dropped it when he saw her.

Astri was beginning to remove her dress, undoing the string that held the front together. Jon watched, his lips parting as she began to open the front of the dress. Jon had been waiting for this, but for some reason there was something telling him not to do it. Astri opened the front of her dress, pulling it down and revealing the corset that was covering her breasts. Jon's lips became dry, quickly licking them and continuing to watch even though he needed to stop her.

"Jon, I want you to fu..." "No." He walked up to her, pulling her dress back onto her body.

She was getting too close to removing the corset, she had to be stopped. Astri was clearly drunk, she couldn't deny it. He held the dressed up to her body, not wanting it to fall. "We shouldn't," he told her, "You are drunk." She rolled her eyes, scoffing at his words. "I am— am not." A hiccup erupted between words.

"Besides, I have to be honest with you, Tri. I'm joining the Night's Watch."

The young woman froze, looking at him in disbelief. She refused to believe that, he wouldn't leave her. He wouldn't be able to commit and join the Night's watch.

It was scary. He would have to guard that wall for the rest of his life, just like his uncle Benjen. He wouldn't be able to have a wife, children, a proper life. He wouldn't be able to last and Astri knew that.

She just began to laugh, "You are not joining the..." "I am. I already asked my uncle," he explained, "I'm taking the black, Tri."

Out of frustration, she shoved him and put her dress back on. Jon stumbled back, but tried to gently grab her again.

"Get off me!" She shoved him repeatedly, clenching her fists and hitting his chest.

This was definitely the wine getting to her head, she wouldn't treat Jon like this. All her anger was coming out. "It's okay, Tri. It's okay." He held her, bringing her into his body and she stopped fighting him. Astri couldn't believe he was going to leave her. They were supposed to be friends, close friends and he was just going to leave her. Tears began to fall from her eyes, holding onto Jon and the wine was getting to her head.

She needed to calm down, but how could she?

Jon was leaving her and there was nothing she could do.

Astri pulled away from him, tear staining her cheeks and her eyes looked right into his. There might be something she could do, but she wasn't sure if it'd work anyway. "Jon," she whispered, "You have to have sex with me. You have to make love to me. Please." Jon shook his head, "We cannot, Tri." She grabbed his shirt, fistfuls of it and leaning up to him.

"You know you want..." "What I want is to be your friend and comfort you." He whispered with his hands on either side of her face, lightly rubbing his thumbs over her cheekbones.

Astri knew she wasn't going to get her way, so she just hugged him for a while. That was all she could do.

-

I FINALLY UPDATED! I'M SO SORRY IF THIS SEEMS SHORT, BUT I'M KIND OF LOSING MY INSPIRATION TO WRITE THIS BOOK SINCE I AM UNABLE TO RE-WATCH THE SHOW LMAO. EXPECT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS TO BE RANDOM, NOT AT ALL APART OF THE ACTUAL SHOW. GIFS ARE COMING SOON. DON'T WORRY. I KEEP SAYING THAT THOUGH LMAO. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR READING AND WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THESE SLOW UPDATES.

<3