F I V E

Light shone through Robb's bedroom window, even with the curtains closed it was still enough to wake Astri and she had to blink the sleep from her eyes. She move her head against what she had thought was a pillow, only to find out that it was her best friend's chest. His arms were wrapped around her, holding her to his body and she wondered how she ended up in this position. They were back-to-back when they fell asleep, so it made no sense.

If someone were to walk in, see them together like this then they'd be in trouble.

Astri looked to his face, his eyes were closed and his eyelashes were very long. His lips were parted slightly, head of to the side a little bit and it made her smile. She had no idea why she was doing this, she wouldn't have done this if Robb hadn't insisted. It wasn't like they had sex, they just slept in the same bed. She needed to get out of here before someone caught her, or else they'd both have to speak to Lord Stark.

She wasn't supposed to act this way, not if she takes care of the younger Stark children.Her exit needed to be quick and quiet, she couldn't afford Robb waking up.

She looked around the room, realising there was no way she could get out of Robb's grasp without waking him. He needed to wake on his own, roll over so she could get free of his arms. Astri reached over, pulling the pillow gently from beneath his head and she clenched her teeth while doing so. Robb felt it, rolling over and bringing her with him. That wasn't how she planned that to go. Now she was on her side, legs tangled with his and closer to him than before.

Her light hair fell in her face, making her move it out of the way so she could see. The only reason she was panicking was because she didn't want to get caught, she didn't mind the position she was in. This just wasn't how friends behaved with one another. Astri placed her hand on Robb's, slowly trying to pull it away and her attempt failed to leave quietly. Robb had woken, stirring as he held onto her and she sighed.

Her golden-green eyes wandered up to his steel blue ones, waiting for him to realise what was happening.

Robb had realised she was in his arms, but he didn't care. He smiled anyway and she scoffed, wondering what he was doing.

"You have to let go, right now." She ordered him, not in the mood for this. This shouldn't be happening in the first place.

"What's the rush?" He chuckled, making her shake her head.

The boy pulled her even closer, tightening his grip and she couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face. Then they both started laughing. Neither of them were aware that they had been sleeping longer than usual, everyone had been woken except for them. He rolled over on his back, which made her lay on his chest again and she sighed. This was the last thing they should be doing, she needed to leave immediately.

Astri looked down at him, "You are a pain in the ass. I need to get ready for..."

A knock on the door erupted, the person on the other side didn't wait for a reply and just opened the door. They had the right, it was Lord Stark and Astri went pale. He had caught them together, which was a surprise to him. It would be a surprise to everyone.

Robb let go of Astri, she immediately stood up and straighten herself up.

Robb had done the same and stood beside her, "Father." "My lord." Robb and Astri greeted at the same time, but her head was down for a while longer than normal.

She didn't know how to shake this embarrassment. "You have both slept too long," he made them realise, "And in the same bed? Robb?" Lord Stark was looking for an explanation from his son, who didn't exactly have one.

"Nothing..."

Robb was cut off by Astri, "If I may, my lord. It was my fault," she covered for him, "I am truly sorry."

The older man looked between the both of them, wondering if she was telling the truth. Astri was just waiting for Robb to say something, but he hadn't. He kept quiet and she couldn't believe it, he just left her take the fall for him. "Leave us." Lord Stark ordered the girl, who bowed. "Certainly, my lord." Astri hated when Lord Stark looked down on her, she's only ever wanted to please him.

Ned had thought that might've been a bit harsh, so he gently patted her shoulder as she exited the room and she didn't even look back at Robb, she kept walking as the anger built up inside her.

Astri least the two of them, knowing Robb was probably going to get a serious talking to and she didn't care. She walked down the hall, holding her hands in front of her and thinking about how stupid she was doing what she did. As much as she cared about Robb, she couldn't help but to be angry at him.

"Tri!" Jon's voice sounded behind her, so she had turned around. "Have you heard?"

Jon caught up to her, beginning to walk with her. "Heard what exactly?" "Jon Arryn, the King's Hand, is dead." Astri's eyes widened as they walked.

That was the last thing she was expecting to hear today, she wondered what happened to him, so she asked. "How?" She asked, glancing at her friend. "Fever." That didn't even sound right to her, but she didn't know what goes on in King's Landing.

"Your father must be devastated," Astri sighed, "Does he know?"

Jon nodded, "Who do you think told me? The King is on his way here." That didn't make sense to her either.

They continued to walk, Jon building up the courage to ask her what he wanted to ask her since hit had been stuck in his head since last night. He had to ask.

"What happened last night? You and Robb?"

Astri shook her head, letting out a small chuckle. "Is that the talk of Winterfell? Am I being classed as a whore now?"

Jon stopped her from walking any further, shaking his head. "No, I just saw the two of you last night."

Astri felt bad for snapping like that, "Nothing happened. It won't ever happen again. Your brother is an ass. Simple." Astri left Jon to stand in the hall by himself, watching her as she walked off.

It made him smile at the fact that she was upset with Robb.

He was enjoying this.

-

FINALLY AN UPDATE! I'M STARTING TO GET UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS BOOK BECAUSE EVERYTHING JUST FEELS WRONG AND BAD. I JUST HOPE YOU GUYS READING IT ARE ENJOYING IT. AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS LIKE AND I'M OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS BOOK BETTER. GIFS WILL BE COMNG SOON.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING

<3